Hotel Ibis Gloucester
$74
$61
Hatton Court Hotel(Upton St Leonards)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Orbitz.com
1,228 results
All reviewsbathroom podpetrol stationfree wifiplenty of parkingdual carriagewaybudget hotelsexcellent valuebuffet breakfastwould stay againmain roadovernight stopbed was comfortableshort staybusy roadtown centreone night staygood nights sleep
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Booked Ibis hotel on Sunday night for just £29. As we have a dog it was great that Ibis group are all pet friendly and the decor in rooms means pets cannot damage anything . This is my third visit to an Ibis hotel and they are always spotlessly clean. I would recommend Ibis to anyone wanting an overnight stay. The only negative point is that there is no area where you can have a meal or breakfast with your dog. This meant we had to eat out.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from busy road as it was very noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Nicolamoir, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Gloucester, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future. Kind regards, Nicola Moir General Manager.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was very easy to find, and had ample safe car parking. The staff were all extremely friendly, and happy to give directions to local facilities, as well as information about the hotel itself.
My room was clean, comfortable and well-supplied - and was also a very reasonable size. Although it was above a main road, this wasn't too noisy. Breakfast was a good selection, and as a solo traveller I didn't feel like I was being pushed into a corner to make space for other guests to sit at larger tables.
Overall, I had no complaints and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Nicolamoir, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Gloucester, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

So glad you had an enjoyable time at Hotel Ibis Gloucester! We very much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Nicola Moir General Manager

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Excellent choice for a cheap and cheerful, comfortable overnight stay. Stayed for one night. Good location for our needs and there was a large car park on site. Staff were very friendly and helpful and booking in was fast and efficient. Rooms provided everything that was required. Beds were king size and extremely comfortable. Kettle with tea/coffee was provided. The en suite 'pod' was brilliant. The shower was absolutely fantastic, best ever! Only downside was that the bodywash/shampoo dispenser was completely empty - perhaps an oversight, but it is a basic thing for cleaning staff to check and it was a good job we had brought some of our own shampoo/bodywash. Good sized tv in room but limited availability of tv channels. We paid extra for breakfast, which was a standard price. Breakfast was extremely good, plenty of choice of tea/coffee/juice, cereal, fruit, yogurts, bread/croissants etc as well as a full hot cooked breakfast if desired. Check out was prompt. Would happily stay here again if the need arises.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay. Please rest assured that I will take note of your comments and the matter will be addressed. I hope we can welcome you back to theHotel Ibis Gloucester very soon. Kind regards, Nicola Moir General Manager

Reviewed August 30, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed here to break up our journey home to North Wales from Devon on the Bank Holiday Monday. It was a last minute decision and therefore we hadn't booked a room. This was our first time staying at an Ibis. We were looking to stay in a Premier Inn and passed this Ibis so we thought it would be worth a try. It cost us £49 for the night which we thought was reasonable. The room was clean and modern. The bed was very comfortable! It had a pod bathroom with a shower, which was powerful enough. It had a flat screen tv where you can plug in your mps player to listen to music. It also had pay per view movies which we thought was a nice touch. Internet was available at a charge which we did not use. The room had air conditioning which was needed because it was a very warm evening.
We didn't eat at the restaurant we went to the Chef and Brewer down the road which was recommended by the staff - and it was lovely!. There is also a bar at the hotel. We had breakfast at the hotel, which is expensive for what it is but no more expensive than other hotels.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
If I had a choice of a Premier Inn or Ibis I would choose and Ibis just for the little added extras.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope we can welcome you back to Hotel Ibis Gloucester very soon. Kind regards, Nicola Moir General Manager