“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Topolys Italian

Topolys Italian
Ranked #41 of 321 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Went as a group of 10 during a weekend break, the choice on the menu is superb and the food was excellent. The Sea Bass was the best fish two of my party had ever had. Service was excellent and friendly. We were in the upstairs room which made the whole evening feel extra special. If I'm ever in the area again I will definitely return.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Chris S

Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Nice restuarant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Lovely Italian restaurant recommended by the Edward Hotel owners. Good selection of dishes (but they don't do pizza). Very nice, cosy surroundings with friendly waitresses.

The food was very tasty and good value.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MJP586
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

My partner and I decided to visit on Tuesday 26th March. After reading the reviews on here we were looking forward to eating some traditional Italian food. What a treat it was too!! After taking some time to decide what to have as the choices were amazing, the starters were extremely tasty and plentiful. I had the mushroom bruchetta my partner had the muscles and we shared a meat platter. We looked forward to our mains even more after that!! I had the ravioli and my partner also had a pasta dish. Both very tasty again!! We also had a garlic bread on the side!! The BEST garlic bread I've ever had!! The red wine we had accompanied our meals perfectly. The surroundings are cosy, warm and welcoming. The staff were attentive but not intrusive and we shall certainly be returning again with friends and spreading the word!! Well done Topolys!! The only thing we could possibly say would improve it would be to have real napkins not paper ones but that's just us being picky!! :)

• Visited March 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Lovely family meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely birthday/Mother's Day meal here today - family ages range from toddler through to great-grandparents. The food was great, the staff very patient and attentive and the general atmosphere was friendly - overall we had a very pleasant few hours! Look forward to going back again.

Visited March 2013
Bournemouth
“An average italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was booked for us by relatives, We found it to be a fairly average italain restaurant without much in the way of atmosphere. The service was friendly. The menu contained a statement which was something to the effect that 'the waiting staff will ask you after your main course if the food was satisfactory and they would not consider any complaints after that'. That alone would stop me ever going back there!

• Visited February 2013