“Best vegan burger ever!!”
Review of Sowl Fuud

Sowl Fuud
Ranked #8 of 60 Quick Bites in Gloucester
Description: 100% all vegan takeaway serving home cooked food including the famous G city Gumbo, Sowl Stew, Herby chips and much more. Friendly and knowledgable staff who are passionate about what they do. Serving fresh fruit and veg juices, smoothies and signature cake. They say health is wealth.
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I visited with my partner on my daughter's recommendation and was not disappointed.Really lovely welcome from the guys and absolutely wonderful food
We had the Tower Burger with some herby fries and it was excellent.Going to try the gumbo next time.Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Heard lots about this place so had to try it myself. Had the seitan tower burger and herby chips. So so good honestly, the best vegan burger I’ve ever had. Such nice guys running the shop too, will definitely become a regular

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

I am going to rave about this place so much I feel the need to start by saying I have no affiliation with the place and no connection, I just saw it in the local press so thought I'd give it a try.

The two lads who run it are really welcoming and clearly passionate about the food they offer - I went in this afternoon with my daughter and we had the Sowl Wrap, herb chips, and a piece of banana and cucumber cake to take home for my wife.

If you are vegan or vegetarian, this place is incredible - but if you aren't, don't think this is just for vegans, or that the food tastes good 'for vegan food' - the eats are all really fresh, incredibly flavourful and absolutely to die for. Everyone is rightly raving about the herby chips, but the Sowl Wrap is the tastiest, juiciest wrap you will find, and massively filling.

I can't recommend it highly enough - two local lads making a great business and providing amazing food, make sure you give it a go. I will be trying everything on the menu.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Had heard really great things about this new little place so had to try it! The gents running it couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful and clearly have a serious passion for what they do which is so nice to see. The food is incredible, so delicious, healthy and wholesome and made with love. You must eat here! I’m really excited to go back and try everything on the menu! We wish you both the greatest of success! Thank you!

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Food was great, the best vegan cuisine in Gloucester!

We had the Gumbo with sticky rice that i would recommend to anyone!