“very good food/atmophere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harrogate Brasserie and Bar

Harrogate Brasserie and Bar
Ranked #40 of 433 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yorkshire England
“very good food/atmophere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

First time back after many years. Food was excellent, good service, chilled out live jazz music. Great decor.. all in all a very pleasant evening.

• Visited February 2013

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I found this place on the internet as i was looking for a jazz night to take my hubby for his birthday. I booked a table for 2 last Friday the 1st of Feb. We arrived at 7.45 and left at 11.30. What a fantastic night we had. Fabulous decor, amazing atmosphere, superb food and to top it off the "Frankly Jazz" trio what talented young men. We will be back very soon and have recommended it to all our friends. Thankyou for a fantastic night.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Andrea L
london
“Perfect evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Whilst having a couple of nights in Harrogate we decided to try this Brasserie for dinner. We were delighted with our choice, delicious meal, friendly and helpful staff, lovely atmosphere and live music to make a perfect evening! We will return on our next visit to Harrogate and would recommend to anyone who enjoys fresh food with a bit of extra atmosphere!

Visited January 2013
Sidmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Food and music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great food and live jazz (modern). Ate here last year as well so I know it's consistently good. Great atmosphere, good selection of wines.

Visited January 2013
Redditch
“Yet another great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have been organising evening meals whilst staying away for a number of years and whenever we are in Harrogate I always book a table at the Brasserie.
I haven't been there for Five years, but was there this week at a trade event.
I am with a different company now and suggested to the organiser that we should book there, he had never been but booked the table for twelve and he said, tongue in cheek, if it is okay he will take the credit, if it isn't I will take the flack. I said if it's no good, I would pay for everyone.
Needless to say I knew I would be fine and everyone had a great meal, there was live music in the
Background and another tradition to eat at the Brasserie has started. It is also a Hotel.

• Visited January 2013