A beautifully presented guest house with all the facilities you would expect from a five star residence. Easy 5 minute stroll to the main town.
Breakfast was beautifully cooked and very artistic, with nice individual touches like homemade muesli, compote and even banana bread. Good service, attentive but not intrusive. Would definitely stay again as it would also make an excellent stop over if you were travelling from the south to Scotland and Harrogate is a charming place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bijou combines elegance and fashion with the intimacy and personal touches you only find in an owner run property. Wooden floors, comfy sofas and contemporary lighting and artwork. Situated in the smart neighbourhood of Harrogate's Duchy Estate, the Bijou is a short walk from town and the conference centre. On-site car parking, honesty bar and a fab breakfast with healthy choices such as home-made muesli, compote and a vegetarian option. Our hearty breakfasts start with a extensive continental buffet, unlimited Yorkshire Tea, Coffee, toast and a choice from the cooked breakfast menu:- Full English, French Toast with Maple Syrup, Italian, Scrambled Egg and Smoked Salmon, omletes and many other choices for just £8 per person per day, this can be purchased on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bijou Hotel Harrogate
- The Bijou Harrogate, Yorkshire