We went to the Bijou for a weekend and had a fabulous time. The attention to detail made the whole stay very relaxing with a feeling of luxury. Breakfast was the best I've ever had at a B and B. Used it as a base to go to Betty's and the Turkish Baths.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bijou combines elegance and fashion with the intimacy and personal touches you only find in an owner run property. Wooden floors, comfy sofas and contemporary lighting and artwork. Situated in the smart neighbourhood of Harrogate's Duchy Estate, the Bijou is a short walk from town and the conference centre. On-site car parking, honesty bar and a fab breakfast with healthy choices such as home-made muesli, compote and a vegetarian option. Our hearty breakfasts start with a extensive continental buffet, unlimited Yorkshire Tea, Coffee, toast and a choice from the cooked breakfast menu:- Full English, French Toast with Maple Syrup, Italian, Scrambled Egg and Smoked Salmon, omletes and many other choices for just £8 per person per day, this can be purchased on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bijou Hotel Harrogate
- The Bijou Harrogate, Yorkshire