This was our 3rd stay and each time we have had the same excellant service. The hotel is situated 5 mins walk from the centre of Harogate and provides off street parking so you can leave your car and walk around Harogate.
If you are expecting a completely modern and clinical room then you will be unhappy but what you do get is a room that is clean tidy and functionable the bathrooms in the 3 different rooms we have stayed in have been spotless. Clean towels every day.
Nothing is too much trouble for the family that run it to make your stay a good one.
I have stayed in some so called luxury hotels and payed twice the money and got a tenth of the value.
If your wanting a quiet well run and good value bolt hole the Fountains is Ideal and we will certainly continue to use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fountains Guesthouse in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is an elegant Victorian building dating back to 1891. At the end of an imposing terrace situated on the King’s Road, tastefully and smartly restored and retaining many of its original features, The Fountains is a 10 bedroom all en-suite family run business which is be a great place to stay for both holidaymakers and business trips.We are situated just two minutes walk from the Harrogate International Centre and five minutes from the many bars, bistros and boutique shops of the famous Harrogate town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Fountains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountains Hotel Harrogate
- The Fountains Guesthouse Harrogate, Yorkshire