We had an overnight stay here and enjoyed it very much, the owners were away but we were looked after very well by the managers. The room was very spacious with a double and single bed and lovely and warm. The bathroom was nice and modern with some nice toiletries and good towels. There is a small private car park which was great, we were early but Karen had the room ready so let us in which was fantastic after travelling and gave us fresh milk for a nice cuppa. The breakfast was very nice, plenty of it and more if you wanted it, all cooked fresh to order, We would return if visiting Harrogate again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fountains Guesthouse in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is an elegant Victorian building dating back to 1891. At the end of an imposing terrace situated on the King’s Road, tastefully and smartly restored and retaining many of its original features, The Fountains is a 10 bedroom all en-suite family run business which is be a great place to stay for both holidaymakers and business trips.We are situated just two minutes walk from the Harrogate International Centre and five minutes from the many bars, bistros and boutique shops of the famous Harrogate town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Fountains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountains Hotel Harrogate
- The Fountains Guesthouse Harrogate, Yorkshire