This hotel is EXCELLENT I stayed in Room1 which is a small room but does not lack anything. Comfortable bed and very good en-suite facilities. With Tea/Coffee making available in the room. The Breakfast is exceptional. A very good selection of Cereals Fresh Fruit Salad, Preserves, Orange Juice and a delicious cooked breakfast choice.In MY opinion,if you intend to stay in Harrogate make this Hotel your first choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fountains Guesthouse in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is an elegant Victorian building dating back to 1891. At the end of an imposing terrace situated on the King’s Road, tastefully and smartly restored and retaining many of its original features, The Fountains is a 10 bedroom all en-suite family run business which is be a great place to stay for both holidaymakers and business trips.We are situated just two minutes walk from the Harrogate International Centre and five minutes from the many bars, bistros and boutique shops of the famous Harrogate town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Fountains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountains Hotel Harrogate
- The Fountains Guesthouse Harrogate, Yorkshire