Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel
Imperial Hotel(Harrogate)
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)
Green Park(Harrogate)
View Hotel
All reviewstrain stationhornbeam parktable tableattached restaurantmeal dealal biviobudget hotelgood nights sleeplots of parkingfamily roomtown centreexcellent staylady on receptionnight's sleepideal locationcomfortable roomhotel is situated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Stayed 1 night here from the moment we steped into reception we were treated with care and friendlyness. The receptionest was so friendly and helpfull, couldnt do enougth for us. We went down for evening meal the waitress Clair was fantastic, the food was above expections also. Slept like logs all night.We went to breakfast it was great, fresh and cooked to order and you could have any amount you wanted, plus the usual assortment of breads, fruit ect. Service also very good although i did have cause to ask about the 8 baked beans i found mixed in with my tomatoes but after i told them what caused it the waitress went to see the chef and he confirmed he had used the same spoon to serve both beans and tomatoes hence the stray beans, but it was still a very good breakfast thanks.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor faceing the main road but there was no noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed here in January with my husband and two children- 11 and 13 years.
The hotel is in a convenient location just outside Harrogate, with good parking facilities and next to the train station - 1 stop to Harrogate centre.
The receptionist on duty for most of our stay was a young lady called Viktoria, she was so helpful and friendly - a credit to Premier Inn ! Our room was on the first floor and of a very good size. Plenty of tea / coffee etc, and well equipped with hairdryer etc.
Even though we overlooked the road, the hotel is set back and it was pretty quiet. I am a light sleeper, but slept well.
We did eat lunch and evening meal at the attached Table Table on our first day, we were served by a splendid lady called Sandra. The food was okay, but not as good as others I have been to and it is not cheap these days. We also had breakfast there the following morning, the cold side of things was very good - the cooked food was very greasy ( i have to say one of the worst cooked breakfasts i have had - unfortunately).

Overall I was very happy with my choice of accomodation and would very happily stay there again - not sure that I would eat there though.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed for 6 nights, found the hotel, comfortable and the staff very helpful. Great breakfast options and good value. Near the train station so ideal for getting into the town centre, which is one stop away. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Room Tip: I stayed in a family room which gave me plenty of space.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2013

nice polite staff, comfortable room. Ideal location, short walk to the railway station to catch the train into Harrogate and the next day a train to Leeds. Didn't use the car for the whole of our stay. We really enjoyed our stay and had some lovely meals in the table table restaurant. Will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is my and my husband's second visit to this Premier Inn. This time we booked an overnight stay for the beginning of February on a longish journey from Edinburgh to Sheffield. We also wanted to have a meal with friends and booked that in the attached restaurant, Table to Table. On our arrival we were greeted by the staff in Reception very pleasantly. The room was scrupulously clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The restaurant was busy on this particularly Friday night but our table was ready for us - in a corner of the restaurant, so that we could chat to our friends easily. We all had starters - delicious and the mains were all really enjoyable. For example I had freshly baked cod with seasonal vegetables. The fish was straight out of the oven and the vegetables were all freshly prepared. Even though the restaurant was so busy the staff were amazing. The service was perfect and done with a cheerfulness and good humour. The staff made no move to rush us as we all had so much to talk about and were polite and pleasant all evening. The breakfast was perfect. Full English breakfast and all cooked freshly. We were then ready to carry on our journey. Definitely will stay here again. Have stayed in many Premier Inns and this one, in my opinion, tops the list.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple