“What a welcome hence from coffee to full lunch”
Review of Runamocha - CLOSED

Runamocha
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A multi-purpose restaurant and venue, Runamocha's concept is different from any other place in town. Playing host to a whole range of afternoon tea's from the hugely popular 'Mad Hatters' Afternoon Tea to the legendary (and great fun) Sex and the City Party, this popular local bistro on Harrogate's Cheltenham Crescent in the town centre is a magnet for locals of an evening who love to gather round with good friends, and indulge in the fabulous 32 day aged signature range steak menu, sourced from an award winning local farm. Enjoy from a 6oz rump to a Chateaubriand. If steak is not your thing then no worries the freshly cooked A La Carte menu is large and varied, catering for every palette. Runamocha's Sunday lunch being served from 12.00pm till 4.00pm has a huge fan Base and is widely regarded as the best Sunday lunch in Harrogate..! Needless to say it is very popular and booking is highly recommended.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“What a welcome hence from coffee to full lunch”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were looking for somewhere to have a coffee this week and asked a pleasant lady attending to the outside menus for Runamocha. She welcomed us in to the restaurant and after enjoying some coffee we asked for the lunch menu. This was first class and her Business Partner also attended to us and made us feel really wanted. Food was excellent too and we came away saying " we will come here again" .Well done to Samantha and her Team.

2 Thank KeithMrYorkshire

Sheffield
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Visited this stylish establishment Friday evening. I don't usually partake in reviews but thought this was well worth one! Can't say enough about the beef welly and the surf & turf - absolutely delicious! Spent most of the evening gazing around the place its absolutely fab - so stylish. The staff were extremely polite and smart - nothing too much trouble. This is now my favourite place to dine and we will be making many more visits. Can't recommend enough but hey why listen to me - try it and you will see for yourself you will not be disappointed I guarantee!

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Mad Hatters Tea Party”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We enjoyed a great themed afternoon tea, fantastic attention to detail and nothing was too much trouble. With its 'Drink me' potions and Alice in Wonderland china this was a happy moment that we will remember for a long, long time!
We are looking forward to returning again soon!

“Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Well what can I say!! Runamocha is such a fantastic place to both dine and to just stop for coffee. Visited several times and find that the decor is beautiful and tastefull and the food is just amazing with a very relaxing atmosphere the best I've ever had in a resturant.Also the staff are both attentive and welcoming and nothing is to much trouble.Would highly recommend this gem to anybody.

• Visited April 2014
“What a Gem - on par with Claridge's”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

My Fiancé and I enjoyed a meal at Runamocha this evening by chance. What an absolute treat - starters of beef carpaccio and Scottish scallops were to die for. My 'Surf and Turf' steak and lobster main was exceptional. I would recommend this place to all, a fantastic experience with a front of house team that could not do enough for you, Chris was very welcoming, really looked after me, he had a clear natural flair with customers. Can't wait to go back......Same time tomorrow??????

• Visited April 2014