Stayed here for three nights for our anniversary. On arrival we were lucky enough to get a car parking space right outside. Our room was on the third floor at the front of the hotel which had a lovely view of the gardens. Furniture a bit dated and the room was quite dark. Unable to switch towel rail off in bathroom, the weather was boiling hot, so this made things more uncomfortable, bed was comfy though. The breakfast was ok but the hot selection could've had more choice, e.g. mushrooms, hash browns, fried eggs etc. Staff were friendly and the hotel is in a great location for central Harrogate but this hotel needs a major refurb to justify the prices they are charging for rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate