Not much to say about this Hotel, the stay was a birthday present along with a visit to the Turkish Baths in Harrogate. The Hotel looked fantastic from the outside and the location was brilliant, a 2min walk to all the shops and bars etc, Bettys just across the road. The parking was great, bang outside the Hotel and free (had to get a ticket to put in the car windscreen)On entering the Hotel, the Reception was very good and the Lady was very pleasant. Our room was 326 and on entering I was very disappointed, the room was very dated and shabby, furniture not matching and the bathroom was so small, an old toilet with plastic cystern and no room to move. The bed creaked to high heaven, the only plus side was that we were not in the room very much, however when I saw the cost £63.00 no breakfast I suppose you get what you pay for!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate