Typical 3 star hotel. Clean with friendly staff.
Bar area was nice but did not sell any edibles like crisis or nuts.
No atmosphere in the lounge area.
Old hotel, free parking.
Prob would go back and stay for 1 night due to its location but not a hotel I would like to stay in for longer than 1 night.
There wasn't anything wrong with the hotel however if you have a back facing room on a weekend night I believe it would be very noisy as it looks right down onto bars and restaurants. I stayed on a Monday night and it was quite noisy, with the bars bottle bins getting emptied in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate