I stayed here last month on business. The hotel is in a great location, but some rooms back onto the bars on the street behind and are very noisy as they are not double glazed. The room size was ok but the decor was very shabby. Their was a horrendous unidentified mechanical noise which meant I had to change rooms as it would not stop. The staff were helpful and friendly but I don't think the hotel is that good value for money.
Breakfast was ok, although not all the food was available 15 minutes after it was supposed to be and I was leaving very early so didn't get to enjoy everything that was meant to be on offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate