Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$68
$57
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Arden House(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$94
$84
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$56
CrownePlaza.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$66
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Kimberley Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$58
$55
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

The Grafton Boutique B&B(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$91
$88
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

The Arc Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$91
$76
$117
$108
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$86
$82
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$84
Priceline
2,052 results
All reviewsbetty's tea roomsold buildingfourth floora bit tiredcentral locationfantastic locationfire alarmup to datecentre of townnight breaklarge roombars and restaurantsevening mealbuffet styleshort breakplenty of choicebed and breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2012

just got back from 2 night stay at the hotel well what can i say loads ! my mum me and 2 sisters had 3 rooms booked with secret escapes by my little sis what a great job she did finding this great deal jessica on reception needs a day off she seemed to be there everytime we rang reception my little sis and i got room 301 which was fab with its own living room the food was 5 ******** + great steaks staff were brill my mum wasnt well and we had to leave early but jessica offered to ring her own doctors above and beyond the call of duty cant wait to go back and take my husband there would recomend this hotel to anyone loved it linda byrne

Room Tip: rooms 211 &213 overlook the town on the side. hotel just opposite bettys tea room great for the shops
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank linda b
yorkshiregm, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. It was very kind of you to make such generous comments about your recent stay with us. It is especially great to read about a particular individual who has in your opinion provided exceptional customer service. I have of course passed on my personal thanks to Jess.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel when you next visit Harrogate.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

When we arrived here we were very surprised at how nice the hotel lobby and bar area was, shame when we got to rooms this wasn't the case. We had three rooms, and all three needed updating. All were clean but wallpaper was marked and in definite need or a refurbishment.

Breakfast was £10 pp which was extremely over priced as it was a help yourself buffet which had food lying there for ages.

Location was excellent and would stay here again for one night, great for a stop over but wouldn't rave about it. Looks a lot better on the surface.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank cherisse r

Thank you for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. Thank you for your honest feedback I am sorry the room you were allocated showed signs of wear which, clearly was not been picked up by our maintenance checks thank you for bringing this to my attention. I was disappointed to read your comment in reference to breakfast it is a buffet style breakfast and I am sorry you found it poor value for money.
I was encourage to read that you may choose to stay again. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you next visit Harrogate.
Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed for one night on business. Very limited car parking available. Had to park on a side road for a small fee. This was disappointing but I appreciate the hotel is in a very busy area. Blonde woman on reception was very friendly. She was extremely polite during the check-in procedure. Lift was worryingly small! Is it safe!? Apparently it can hold a maximum of 6 persons. You would really struggle to fit more than 2 in there! General decor of the hotel is old and tired. There was refurbishment work ongoing a couple of doors down. It was noisy at first but admittedly didn't cause me a problem in the evening. A polite letter was included in the 'Guest Directory' explaining this but it would have been nice to have known at the time of booking. My room was just as tired as the rest of the hotel. Bed was average and carpet was stained. The bathroom was huge but unnecessary. There was a small towel scrunched up and left in the bath on my arrival. I'm guessing this was not meant to be there. I didn't cause a fuss as there were plenty of other clean towels available for my use.

The location of the hotel is the best part about it. If I was paying for the hotel out of my own pocket I would have felt let down. The hotel has plenty of potential and I hope the management realise this.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank effex74

Thank you for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I must apologise that you felt the general standard of the hotel did not meet your expectations and I appreciate we are not the most modern hotel for which I am very sorry we are however steadily improving the product and continue to offer a 3 Star or equivalent standard. Thank you for bringing the housekeeping issue to my attention and will of course discuss this with the team.
It is only through comments such as those you have made that we are able to improve our standard and service.
Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had our wedding here in August and it was lovely. We used the Cannerveon Suite and The Rooftops, both were lovely. The staff and Emma the co-ordinator were really helpful and the food was excellent.

Would definatly recommend it to anyone looking to get married.

Thanks guys x

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
yorkshiregm, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us. It is always great to read such a fantastic review. I do hope that potential wedding guests and others read such reviews and make a balanced view of what an event at the Yorkshire can be about.
I do hope you are enjoying married life and wish every success together in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed for one night whilst on business in the area.
Very pleasant staff at reception and at breakfast, room was clean and very spacious but beginning to look a little tired.
Love Harrogate as a place to visit and would definitely use this hotel again. Superb location but I could imagine parking being a problem at times.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I was pleased to read that over all you had enjoyed your stay with us. It is always great to read a balanced view of the hotel, which I believe provides potential guests with a good idea of what a stay at the Yorkshire is all about.
I do hope you choose to stay at the Yorkshire again as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel when you next visit Harrogate.