Hotel du Vin and Bistro(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$142
  • Restaurant
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$95
The Bijou(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$79
$220
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$140
$94
$85
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$211
$189
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Grafton Boutique B&B(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$137
TripAdvisor
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$159
TripAdvisor
2,049 results
All reviewsbetty's tea roomsold buildingfourth floora bit tiredcentral locationfire alarmfantastic locationcentre of townup to datenight breaklarge roombars and restaurantsevening mealbuffet styleshort breakplenty of choicebed and breakfast
Reviewed January 3, 2012

A party of four of us booked into the hotel for new years eve.
On arriving at reception we were warmly greeted and directed to our rooms which i have to say were very clean and comfortable.
The meals and event for the evening were first class the staff could not have been more helpfull so much so I think we are booking again for this year.

The Debyshire Boys.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
yorkshiregm, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I was delighted to read how much you had enjoyed New Years Eve I must admit it was a great night . I do hope you re-book for next year if not sooner. I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Just spent a fantastic New Years Eve here with friends. The Manager, Nick, and his team were extremely pleasant and helpful and this also showed through in all the preparation that had gone into making this event so brilliant. Warm welcome at reception, nice comfortable room with great views of Harrogate, pre-dinner glass of fizz and canapes, wonderfully tasty and well presented 4 course dinner followed by a disco and party night to remember. Best hot buffet hotel breakfast we could recall ever. Great breakfast room service too, never any anxious waits to catch someone's eye for the ever needed teapot refills and warm smiles all round from the breakfast room staff! This lovely old building is not any pristene but sterile Travelodge type of place - it really does have a soul and this aspect shines through. Great job Nick and team, well done, thanks!

Room Tip: Upper floor front rooms have the best views.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Binky01

Thank you so much for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I was delighted to read how much you had enjoyed New Year's Eve, I must admit it was a great night . It is always a huge honour to read comments about the team thank you so much without such a team it makes things much more difficult. The Hotel was very busy that evening , which was very pleasing and I am glad you felt looked after during your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

The location was great for us.
For a 3 star hotel and the price we paid I am not complaining about anything.
The hotel management could do some things to improve the hotel, such as better hot breakfasts and a pot of paint in the rooms.
Even without the improvements I would return to this hotel at the price I paid.

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up with a view.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brecon_Man
yorkshiregm, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Thank you for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us and I certainly take on board your management suggestions, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel when you next visit Harrogate.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stayed at the hotel from 24th to 27th December 2011.
We found the staff all very pleasant and the food apart from Christmas day lunch was very good.
Owing to the age of the hotel it was quite drafty as it requires new windows although our bedroom was warm and very comfortable.

Room Tip: We had a front room on the fifth floor on the front of the hotel which gave excellent views over Harrogate
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
yorkshiregm, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Thank you for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry you felt that Christmas Day lunch was less enjoyable than the rest of your stay. I only wish you had brought this to my attention when I visited your table during lunch service. Thank you for your comments relating to the team. I do hope you would choose to stay at the Yorkshire in the future.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Very central to Harrogate, but I had the impression it was much closer to York (maybe my own fault). The website makes the hotel appear more grand than it really is. No parking available when I arrived, and no staff on reception. Lifts were questionable, I was surprised they got me to my room. On the whole it was very tired, the foyer, the halls, the room. I did not try the dining room. Very noisy night, with a party in the street and drunken locals on the street. Plus side, is very close to Betty's Tea Room which was the highlight of my stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I am sorry that the Hotel is not as closely situated to York as you would have liked. I am sorry the room you were allocated showed signs of wear. I am also sorry that the hotels appearance did not meet with your expectation as I have stated many times on this site we are very much a converted period 3 star building. The 35 car parking spaces at the hotel are on a first come first served basis and this is advertised on our own site and others. I am at a loss as to why a receptionist was not available on check in this could have only been for a very short period of time. I can only imagine they could have been placing another guests luggage into the store located behind reception. Thank you for your comments.

General Manager.