Me and my boyfriend stayed here on a saturday night for my bithday and we were chuffed. The room was beautiful, and we loved the massive shower (no bath though which could have been nice). The location was brilliant as we were a only a short walk from the town centre which took around 10 mins yet it was silent sleeping at night. I believe it was very good for the price, the bed was huge and so comfy, the bathroom was modern, the tv was brilliant and it was very very clean. We would definately stay here again. The only gripe i would have is that the lady we met at the check in desk seemed a bit antsy and didnt off any help in showing us to our room which was up 4 flights of stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton is one of Harrogate's most elegant boutique b&b's. Our chic townhouse setting is just a few minutes' walk from the town centre - close to Harrogate International Centre, restaurants and shops, but far enough away to offer peace and tranquility to our guests. With recently modernised rooms and a warm, friendly atmosphere, we provide the perfect blend of style and intimacy. Enjoy luxurious decor, flat-screen television and complimentary high speed wi-fi access - features designed to enhance your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Grafton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton Hotel Harrogate
- The Grafton Harrogate, Yorkshire