Stayed at The Grafton with my daughter last weekend for her birthday. Our room (7) was located at the front of the house and was tastefully appointed and equipped with all necessities. We liked the large mugs for our morning cuppa. The towels were big and fluffy and the walk in shower fab. Breakfast was superb, lots of choice and served in a lovely light sunny breakfast room. My daughter left her Internet booster behind and the owners posted it back to her first class - a big Thank you to The Grafton. If you want to stay in a beautiful Edwardian house close to the town (5 mins walk away) stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton is one of Harrogate's most elegant boutique b&b's. Our chic townhouse setting is just a few minutes' walk from the town centre - close to Harrogate International Centre, restaurants and shops, but far enough away to offer peace and tranquility to our guests. With recently modernised rooms and a warm, friendly atmosphere, we provide the perfect blend of style and intimacy. Enjoy luxurious decor, flat-screen television and complimentary high speed wi-fi access - features designed to enhance your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Grafton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton Hotel Harrogate
- The Grafton Harrogate, Yorkshire