“Amazingly Friendly Staff”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 27, 2013

As a milkshake lover I just had to visit this place. The staff are so friendly and such a hoot and had a lovely time visiting. Food was delicious and they have a great selection on the menu. The ice cream is delicious and will definitely visit when I can.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My family and I visit Crepes & Creams often. We have yet to have anything below superb service and quality of food. I can't say enough of how nice we are treated. The food is top quality, and price is reasonable for the food you receive. I definitely recommend and look forward to many more visits myself.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

How have I only just found this place?! I got to sample some of the sorbets on my first visit after hearing rave reviews about them and they are delicious! I ordered a Nutella and banana crepe as these are the ones I have whenever visiting Paris and I'll admit that these are really good, if not better than what I am used to abroad - this place will make me fat without some strong will power!

I was served by a cute and lovely girl named Fran and if you ever visit here you are just as likely to return for a conversation with Fran as you are for their great food. She is strangely happy and excited constantly, a joy to behold and obviously a great asset to the company - every restaurant should have a Fran!

I will be coming here for food for a long time, do yourself a favour and visit here also.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and son joined me for lunch on Mum's Day here while waiting to pick up someone coming in on the train. We enjoyed a savory crepe with parma ham, rocket, basil jam and mozz that had delicious flavor. Our sweet crepe, a nutella and banana offering, was filled to the brim and as delicious as expected. When ever you find yourself near the station of Victoria Center, stop by for a great meal or a quick snack.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Took the kids in the school holidays for something a little different. Went for a quick bite before the cinema, ate more than intended as it was so good. We received a Really warm and friendly welcome. Enjoyed watching them prepare everything on the hot plates. A mistake was made with the kids meals but it was very quickly rectified with no bother at all. We will definitely return. If you want great personal service, good food and something a little different you'll definitely enjoy it here.