“Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Crepes & Creams
Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Harrogate
Cuisines: Cafe, French
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

What a lovely place for a lovely meal, coffee is the best in Harrogate too. I tried the Ham pancake and loved every bite, great quality ingredients, lovingly put together and cooked to perfection. Prices on everything are very good and for top quality ingredients, quite competitive, not like a certain rip off place around the corner. Staff are so friendly and this helps makes this such a special place and in my opinion the best in Harrogate.

• Visited February 2013

“Toptastic !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Drop in here now and again and it is always Fab. Mortified to read a review from 11/2/13 based on a visit some 4 months earlier being so vindictivly critical. The food is always top class. The staff are a bunch of lovely people. The prices are very reasonable. We love it. We are not family members but once you have been there a couple of times you feel like a family member! Keep up the good work Crepes and Cremes- we will be back! x

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Been there for the first time with a friend on a very rainy day, and despite the fact that the inside could do with a bit of decoration as I find it quite blank and with no personality (if it had comfy sofa it would be just amazing). However I have to be honest he crêpes were as good as my mum's one (I am French) and with that bit of Nutella and whipped cream yum I did forget for a bit my diet :). I liked it and would go again, but would be so much better if it was cosier.

“Amazing, delicious, welcoming! A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I can't recommend this place enough! I was visiting Harrogate for the day with my sister and her baby. The staff were so welcoming and accommodating and the food was just incredible, both savoury and sweet! Have recommended to everyone I know. The owner should be very proud!

Westminster, Maryland
“Lovely Crepes - need to expand hours to meet demand”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've been in a couple of times and had wonderful crepes and service/conversation with a smile. However, I've had 2 different experiences where they couldn't be fussed to remain open. The first time, I actually walked into the restaurant and stood waiting for about 5 minutes. I saw some ladies come in and out of the back but no one really acknowledged that I was there. Finally someone came out and said "can I help you?" I said "well, yes, I'd like a nutella crepe," to which she replied "oh we are closed." The door was unlocked, lights on and sign not turned. My jaw nearly hit the floor. I explained that I had been standing there and no one told me they were closed. There was also a couple still eating. I was a bit put off but eventually made it past my pride and came back and had some wonderful crepes the next time. Then, a couple of weeks ago, nearly the same thing happened. As I was walking up the lady turned the sign. I pleaded with her standing there with my weepy child and she stood her ground that they were not going to stay open one minute longer for us. I just don't understand this concept of customer service. Perhaps its my inner capitalist but I'm always shocked when I want to give someone my money for a service and it is refused because it's too much trouble. I would suggest expanding hours to match the shop closures (5:30).

• Visited February 2013