“slow slow slow”
Review of Indulge Deli Bar

Indulge Deli Bar
Ranked #15 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Harrogate
Reviewed February 5, 2014

ok I can understand (just) that it can take 10 minutes to make a fancy coffee, but for the love of god, how much time does it take to put a tea bag in a cup?

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have been going here every morning when I’m working for my caffeine kick! The staff are very friendly, great service always smiling! A “proper café”…

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was climbing at the climbing wall opposite, I went for some lunch afterwards, I had a lovely goats cheese panini and chocolate panini. The staff were lovely and friendly, the service was great. Would recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We go to indulge every saturday after work. The food is unpretentious, good quality and well prepared. The staff are always efficient and friendly. If you want to go somewhere to 'be seen'dont go to indulgd. If you want good food when youre out, this is the place to go!

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

After my husband looked Indulge up and read poor reviews I felt I needed to add my review: the Deli Bar is always great for me and my two children, the staff are always friendly and helpful. It's such a nice change to be able to go somewhere children friendly where you can buy nice food and brilliant coffee. Thank you!