“Avoid”
Review of Indulge Deli Bar

Indulge Deli Bar
Ranked #14 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Harrogate
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had kids party food at indulge deli hornbeam park. Staff were rude and unhelpful. Pizza was burnt and cold, no napkins, no cutlery. Staff hoovered around us! Poor customer service skills and food was not great. Would not go there again.

1  Thank MissyJ21

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Twice now I have been to the Indulge Deli Bar in Harrogate and, on both occasions have been appalled, by the unhygienic food-handing procedures. The food-prep area is on view for all the customers to see - and to watch staff handling food/money/food, to see staff touching their noses and hair before handling food and other bad practices. I mentioned these issues to the manager, who - quite frankly, couldn't have cared less and told me that all cafes and restaurants had bad habits! (I think not!) I certainly won't be gong back there again and advise others to think carefully before paying good money here.

2  Thank Judy-harrogate
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

First visit to indulge hornbeam and what a disappointment. Appreciate they had been busy but tables left uncleared and dirty for over an hour. Floors filthy and small children crawling all over them. Won't return in a hurry.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

As someone who works nearby and regularly attends the sports and fitness facilities I have used Indulge Hornbeam a few times now.

I have yet to have a good experience at Indulge Hornbeam. Not only do they avoid eye contact, cross contaminate in the prep area and keep you waiting to be served and regularly get your order wrong but it is hugely overpriced and I've yet to eat anything I have enjoyed. I will no longer spend my money there... must do better in such a competitive environment, unfortunately it just doesn't cut it.

2  Thank Jrob179
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Despite the increasing number of cafes and deli bars in Harrogate,Indulge remains popular and can be relied upon for excellent food. The decor is looking a bit tired and the lunchtime service was tediously slow when I last visited but it remains one of my favourite town centre destinations for a panini or a sandwich.