“my children enjoyed there filmtime at the odeon”
Review of Odeon Cinema

Odeon Cinema
Ranked #7 of 14 Fun & Games in Harrogate
Reviewed October 12, 2012

what a great time my children had whilst a visit to the classic odeon in Harrogate, such a friendly place to take children thank you

There are newer reviews for Odeon Cinema

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Have not been to this cinema in ages and when i went their this year it was still the same looking as when i went before which was about 10 years ago. It needs to be refurbished, it is getting run down. The service is not that great either the staff need to get better at customer service skills. The only good thing was the screen to watch the film on evberthing else was not up to standard. Overall it needs a good refurbish and they need to improve on customer service.

1  Thank Adam W
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This used to be a place to go for a treat, but I find that I would rather go further afield.The foyer is so cramped,that if two films start about the same time it can be quite chaotic trying to cue for tickets then for snacks etcamong people hanging around waiting to go in .The small screens are a waste of money.If someone built a decent sized cinema near Harrogate I don't think the Odeon would be able to compete.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Gosh, what a dismal, grubby and outdated cinema this is. I first found myself in this unedifying establishment, with its peeling walls, sagging ceiling and decrepit seating, on one dismal afternoon when other plans had been foiled by the persistent rain. It is not usually my habit to go to the cinemlla alone and I really thought that I was going to be alone on this particular occasion as there was still no-one but me there shortly before the film was due to start. I was relieved when one other couple, also dripping, bustled in a couple of minutes later. They were also dismayed at the shabby surroundings and we spent several enjoyable minutes in an exchanged critique of the cinema's sub-standard facilities. The seats were set so low on the ground that by the time I left the cinema I could hardly move my neck and I could have treated myself to tea at Bettys for rather less than the astronomical cost of the cinema's refreshments. Definitely one to avoid at all costs!

1  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Do what it says on the tin, shows films....and that's about it. Very old fashioned and could do with a lick of paint and a good clean in the small cracks that don't seem to get clean! The food is very very expensive, so always take your own! But if you are just going to watch a film, then go for it, as its brilliant in that respect.