“Cannot fault this place”
Review of Sugar Therapy - CLOSED

Sugar Therapy
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Visited here with my sister as a birthday present.
A smiley welcome a passionate owner, information brimming on a welcome level.
We couldn't quite eat our afternoon tea - £12 bargain. I will never complain about too much food....
Bought some cakes to take away - a lovely genuine place, I hope Charlotte does well.

2  Thank clare i

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Came here with a groupon voucher with a dear friend, and what a fine experience.Everything was really exquisite,hand crafted and delicious.An overdose of cake!!!The patissiere was so welcoming, and eager to give us a wonderful experience.Fine fragrant tea,in silken teabags huge cheesy muffins and divine cakes.The cakes were full of freshness flavour,and lovingly crafted very near the customers.It was a experience,and all cakeholics get yourselves there

1  Thank shakirayork
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Went on a groupon with my hubby who has a sweet tooth. Charlotte was amazing explaining about how the different teas would compliment the cakes. The savoury muffin with cream cheese was delicious. The cakes cheesecake macaroons were different and innovative combining flavours and textures I wouldn't have thought of such as strawberries with balsamic vinegar caviar, tiny beads of flavour which released burst of flavour. I expected the afternoon tea to be too sweet but it wasn't. The lemon meringue cheesecake we took away was divine with a lemon centre. We will definitely return if we are ever in Harrogate.

1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had walked past this place numerous times and decided one afternoon to just pop in. What a good decision! They had macaroons and brownies on display - my most favourite little treats. They had other options too, but of course I chose the brownie and it didn't disappoint! It was crunchie on the outside, and soft and goey on the inside. Best brownie I have ever tasted! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

On a weekend away with my sisters and our partners, I was tasked with finding a venue for an afternoon tea that would not cost the earth. I think I was more than successful when I found Sugar Therapy. There was a good selection of Teas, coffee or soft drinks and the savoury muffin and cakes were delightful, and often like nothing else i've ever sampled. Not all the cakes suited everyones taste, but that didn't matter as there was plenty and making deals on the swaps became part of the fun.

Service was efficient and friendly, and very much had a personal touch from the owner.

The cutlery was very funky and the bright colours made the venue really suitable for anyone. I hope to visit again soon with my parents and Grandparents!

1  Thank Jane W