“What a shame it is closing”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bespoke - Harrogate
Ranked #243 of 384 Restaurants in Harrogate
Description: Cafe that serves sandwiches, soup as well as cupcakes, cakes and pastries
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Friendly service, fantastic cakes, excellent coffee

Reviewed April 2, 2012

We had a much needed coffee break at Bespoke and was delighted with the service we received. The coffee was excellent but thinking of my waistline I decided to give the tempting cakes a miss this time. The fact we were sitting outside in March in the sunshine just added to the whole experience.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

In a place like Harrogate, there's not many places that are cosy, welcoming and homely. This town is all about the glamour and expense. That's why Bespoke is so refreshing. I was out on a girly shopping day with a friend recently and we fancied a nice cup of tea and piece of cake. The obvious choice, Betty's, had a queue out the door and seemed a little pompous and pricey for us. As we headed back into town we noticed a cute little pedestrian street with bars, shops....and a cafe that sold cakes! I wouldn't call it a restaurant, it's definitely a daytime cafe, but just what we were looking for. We had a wonderful smiley welcome and a huge selection of cakes to choose from. We sat in a big squashy sofa and ordered a latte, an Earl Grey tea, a lemon meringue cupcake and a piece of chocolate hazelnut crunch cake. Very yummy! We learnt that they also specialise in gluten and wheat free cakes, so I'll bring my mum in with me next time, - the perfect excuse for a shopping break :-)

1  Thank thecatandmouse