“Best meal i have had in ages !”
Review of Mirabelle Restaurant - CLOSED

Mirabelle Restaurant
Cuisines: French, British
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Check our pre-theatre menu!!! 2 Courses £15
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Best meal i have had in ages !”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I visited Mirabelle's this week for my mum's birthday, my family and I had an excellent meal at a very competitive price. We decided to eat of the set menu which was brilliant value for money at just £19.95 for a 3 course meal. I would recommend Mirabelle to anyone looking for a quality Harrogate restaurant

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank LozaChaps

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“superb little restaurant”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This little restaurant fully deserves the reputation it is building for itself. It is very small as restaurants go but has a lovely friendly atmosphere. Exquisite food is served by very knowledgeable and helpful staff. The food came to the table wonderfully hot and beautifully presented. The scallops were some of best I have ever tasted and cooked to perfection. The venison was delicious and just melted the mouth. The amuse bouches, a white onion veloute was full of flavour. A minor criticism is that the courses were all brought a little too fast.
We are looking forward to our next visit to Harrogate as we will definitely book this restaurant again.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kathryn C
lionelstrub, Owner at Mirabelle Restaurant, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Hi Kathryn C

Thank you for your excellent review as a result we are now reviewing out timing between courses, we constantly improving the way we cook & serve our customers and your review is helping us giving our customers a unique dining experience.
please make yourself known to me next time you are coming to Mirabelle as i would like to thank you personally.

The Mirabelle team
Manchester
“A great place to eat and friendly service.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have eaten her twice in the last 2 years on our visits to Harrogate and when we stay next time we will book again. The maître d is a really friendly man and the waitress, who is the daughter of the owner and chef, can't do enough for you. The food is gorgeous with unusual bread and amuse bouches. Just wish it was nearer to where we live!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jo48Manchester
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“lovely little place!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Excellent french cuisine offered in a stylish setting! The menu is very good and the house white extremely commendable. My only criticism for the food would be the mussels which didnt taste 100% fresh although they were in a delicious sauce. My main, chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce was excuisite with a very continental and authenitc mushroom selection!
Ideal for couples, very romantic athmosphere!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Benjamin001
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, excellent service, friendly professional staff”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Headed to the Mirabelle after having heard such great reviews to celebrate my birthday with my son. Everything on the menu sounded delicious which made it really difficult to choose could have ordered the entire menu!
All 3 courses were superb, beautifully presented and absolutely delicious. Plenty of local produce, quality ingredients cooked to perfection.....faultless.
The staff were friendly, attentive and professional throughout. Big thanks to Holly for the cheese recommendations and even bigger thanks to Jeremy for my birthday champagne :-)
Comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, would not hesitate to recommend the Mirabelle for a wonderful dining experience.
We loved it so much we're going back again next month with the rest of our family to celebrate my son's birthday.

• Visited August 2013