“Rip off”

Ranked #221 of 460 Restaurants in Harrogate
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Me and colleague went to eat a full English breakfast at Lilly's this week, we both thought it was great, so I decided to go back today, I ordered the same 1 English breakfast and a Cappucino I asked the guy behind the counter to replace my bakebeans with a egg as they only serve one egg with the full English breakfast. The breakfast cost £4.50 and Cappucino was £2.20 so total £6.70 I asked for extra toast and a extra slice if bacon, the breakfast arrived it looked great even though there was only 2 mushrooms on my plate. I finnished my breakfast and it was good, I got to the counter to pay bearing in mind my original breakfast so cost £6.70 the guy behind the counter rang my breakfast up and said £9.75, I asked him how does he get from £6.70 to £9.75 and he said £1 for the toast and a £1 for the extra slice of toast and £1 for the estra egg even though I changed my bakebeans for the egg. People are complaining the economy is bad but I am sorry testing ripped off like that s not on.

1  Thank Fredrick K

Reviewed July 11, 2012

They have a fantastic full english and vegetarian breakfast.
they also have a fabulous menu with alcohol if you wish.
The staff were amazing and couldn't be anymore helpful

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Called in for a light snack one lunchtime, was pleasantly surprised, lovely reasonable priced home cooked food and lovely coffee

Reviewed June 20, 2012

The foods allways fresh and hot at Lilly's. Saturdays are pretty busy and sometimes you have to wait a little bit longer, But is worth the wait.

5 Stars from me a good little cafe.

Garry

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The superb home-made fish cakes and charming personal service made this little tucked-away cafe a real find. Varied menu, clean and attractive surroundings.

2  Thank Wendy H