“good food”

Le Jardin Cafe & Petit Bistro
Ranked #8 of 11 Dessert in Harrogate
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT: Really good 'home' cooked food, local produce, great service and good prices.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

three course meal for £12.95 great food,very reasonable,friendly staff would certainly come again when visiting Harrogate again

Reviewed January 29, 2013

we visit harrogate a couple of times a year on business and always eat at Le jardin Cafe, both the food and service is amazing - a particular favourite is the homemade puddings and ice creams!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We ate here twice in three days it was that good.
Wonderful,wholesome home cooked food and service with a smile.
They have the best puddings and homemade ice creams ever.
Highly recommended by us!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is the second visit to the Le Jardin in Harrogate and I have to say that it's great value for money. 3 courses for approx £13 per person is an absolute bargain in this current climate.

The decor provides a comfortable and tasteful environment that's good for either a romantic meal for two or for large groups or parties. All in all it was worth returning and I would definately recommend it.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been going to Le Jardin now for several years and I thought it about time I left a review. I have visited there with just my wife for those romantic meals but I have also taken family and everyone always enjoys there evening. The atmosphere is perfect, I personally prefer downstairs. The food is always perfect and I have tried most things of the menu, I always find that I go for 3 courses. The staff have always been very friendly and attentive. For a pleasant evening in Harrogate I would always recommend.