The Arc Hotel
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$129
$90
CrownePlaza.com
  • Breakfast included
Cairn Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$157
$72
  • Breakfast included
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$127
  • Restaurant
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$77
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$110
Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
$131
$104
Travelocity
All reviewsb bgreat locationhigh standardtown centrerooms are smallparking permitcontemporary styleinternational centreattic roomwalking distanceboutique hotelwould stay againthe ground floorpowerful showercentral locationa great place to stayvisiting harrogate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Fantastic service and the owner, Lisa, was lovely and welcoming and very knowledgable about the area. Nothing was too much trouble. Lots of personal touches that other hotels dont offer. Toiletries in the bathroom were of high standard. The room was spotless, and the bathroom was immaculate. It was my first stay in Harrogate and I loved it..
Breakfast was beautifully cooked and served and presented with what you would expect from a 5 star.. The beds were comfy and the rooms were lovely and warm.
Excellent decor throughout, you can tell it's been tastefully thought out.
I would not hesitate to go back, it's easy to walk into the town and there are permits provided for the road parking. (we didn't need them as we had gone on the train, but we thought it was nice little extra touch!)
All in all, a little gem of a place!! Thank you for a lovely stay...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I stayed recently with a group while attending a conference at HIC. The Arc markets itself as a luxury B&B and is true to it's word. Lovely, modern decor in the rooms, recently fitted bathrooms with an awesome power shower (hard to get out of!). Only criticism here is that the bathrooms are tiny. Fine if there is only one person to a room, however I am guessing it would be a little bit cramped for two people. Really comfy bed and great room treats including hot chocolate sachets and cookies. Plenty of options at breakfast and the bread was lovely and fresh. Unfortunately we were kept awake by an extremely drunk person coming into the B&B on the second night and making quite a racket (owners do not live on the premises so unfortunately it went on for a while!). However this was just an unfortunate incident and overall we had a great stay. I would certainly stay here again and would recommend it as a great option for anyone coming to the conference centre.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed from 11th to 14th November for a conference. The Hotel is in a perfect location for the conference centre, directly across the road and a 5 minute walk to the town and shops. I arrived in the evening when Lisa the owner was not around. However, she ensured that she contacted me during my journey to ensure I gained access to my room, when I arrived. The whole hotel is decorated to a high and stylish standard. My double room was well furnished, equiped and decorated in a warm and inviting manner and was spotlessly clean. There was nothing more, I could have required in my room. Lisa asked daily when I would like my breakfast to ensure it was freshly cooked and at a suitable time. Breakfast was very nice and I was given a variety of cooked and continental options to have. Unfortunately, I was unwell during my stay and Lisa even offered to bring me some medication back from the supermarket during the day, which was really very kind and considerate. My stay overall was perfect and there is nothing that I would change or improve. I feel Lisa goes above and beyond to ensure her customers have a great stay. I will definately be recommending this hotel in the future. A fantastic hotel Lisa, thank you for your hospitality, Dawn.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Beautiful B & B modern clean perfect little B & B right next to Harrogate town centre. Lisa and her mum make you feel very welcome. The breakfast is served in the breakfast room and is freshly cooked by Lisas mum and nothing was to much trouble. The bedroom was beautiful and vary clean ample products coffee and tea tv good wardrobe space and a beautiful big light airy window. This is a perfect little B & B a real find !!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

A brilliant stylish interior , solid oak, stainless steel and trendy radiators + great individually cooked breakfasts , well equipped rooms and really clean, too.
Across the road is the Conference Centre, 5 minutes to the shops, and parking for 3 cars at the rear, off road, or by street vouchers provided

Room Tip: at rear would ensure quiet
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple