Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came to Harrogate for a work meeting, I was recommended to try this restaurant by a work colleague
I was not disappointed on taking his advice
First class service to go with the first class food
Next time I’m in Harrogate I won’t be looking for anywhere else to eat first choice every time now

Date of visit: January 2020
Vivido2019, Owner at Vivido Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Michael,

We are so pleased you listened to your friends recommendation and gave us a try and that you enjoyed your visit so much, hopefully we will see you again soon.

Michael, Louise & the Team

Write a reviewReviews (2,006)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely, friendly staff (and Owner) polite, efficient service and delicious, tasty food cooked to order but did not take too long. The Menu is Italian based, we had 2 pasta dishes and a garlic bread; both were reasonably priced. The atmosphere was pleasant and relaxed.

Hi Heather,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Vivido and thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review, hopefully on your next trip to Harrogate you will visit us again.

Kind regards

Michael, Louise & the Team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found this amazing restaurant whilst on business in Harrogate, I attend lots of conferences and events across the U.K on a regular basis and sometimes it is hard to find a decent place to eat and have a few drinks with colleagues and friends, I have to say from the moment I set foot in Vivido I felt special and myself and my group of 8 were treated to outstanding customer service and even the owners said hello which I found to be a fantastic personal touch, the drinks were served perfectly and in a prompt fashion, our orders were taken and the service we received was perfect, The food was magnificent and I eat a lot of steak on my travels across the country but I have to say my steak was cooked to perfection and with a Red wine sauce that tasted superb, I dont normally write reviews but I felt on this occasion I had to share my opinion, Vivido is the best restaurant i have visited in this part of the world in a long time, credit to the owners for creating a restaurant that in my opinion ticks every box, Great location, Great Bar, Great Food and Great Service and if you are in Harrogate you should pay them a visit you wont be disappointed.

Hi Keith,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Vivido and we can’t thank you enough for such a wonderful review. It is really pleasing to us to see that our hard work is paying off that everyone is enjoying it so much. We look forward to seeing you again when you are next in Harrogate.

Micheal, Louise & the Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Back in Harrogate for work thought I would go back to Vivido as I had a grate time last visit. I was not disappointed the place has improved even more our meals were first class, the atmosphere was friendly and fun and definitely worth a visit, I travel a lot and eat out a lot Vivido is my go to place when in the area

Hi Kenny,

It’s great to hear that we are your chosen place to visit and that you enjoyed your latest visit to Vivido. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my last visit to Vivido last January it wasn’t the best so I wasn’t planning on visiting again. I went past on Saturday night and saw how busy it was and thought something must have changed so we went in. I’m so glad we did. The food and service were excellent, give it a try you won’t be disappointed. I will be going back.

Hi Colin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review, we are really pleased that you came back to Vivido and that you have noticed the improvements we have been doing since we took over. Hopefully we will see you again when you are next in Harrogate.