“65th Birthday”
Review of Joe Rigatoni - CLOSED

Joe Rigatoni
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My partner and myself visited this restaurant 5 years ago for his 60th birthday and loved it. This year being his 65th birthday I booked the same hotel and restaurant as a surprise. I contacted Joe's and asked that it be a bit special. From the moment we got there till we left they couldn't have done more for us than they did. The food again was excellent, my partner had fillet steak (which he always does) and for once could'nt finish it. Can't praise this restaurant enough, the food, service, everything. If you go to Harrogate and want a special night, this is the place to go, but would advise booking as it gets full quickly.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

second visit and after our first visit when we sat on the right on entering we were seated this time on the left we ate about 6.30 and it was noisy sat near the kitchen and a childrens party upstairs which to be fair the children only came downstairs twice waiter was attentive it was a surf and turf groupon deal and the prawns were still in the shell as should be but nothing but the napkins to clean your fingers which were oily the roast veg was not worth over £3 but the steak and the diane sauce what can i say heaven cooked perfect and was delicious a pleasant evening . would be on the average to higher price range if not a groupon .

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Did the thrifty groupon thing but had a few extra bits. Restaurant is just fantastic. The food was lovely, the waiters were very attentive and the atmosphere was great. Definitely recommend going.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The staff were attentive but not in your face. The food was good - I had fish and had the same meal the second time I went as it was so good the first time. Excellent pre-theatre dinner offer - really good value. Can't remember what my husband had second time but he said it was ok not great. Waiters took care to check my mum-in-law was ok and in-laws liked it so much they asked to go back the second night rather than go anywhere else. Would make a point of eating here again if I visit Harrogate again. Right opposite Royal Hall and Harrogate Exhibition Centre.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Was staying in the hotel opposite so thought I would give this restaurant a go - and I'm glad I did! The food was very good quality, and reasonably priced. The waiter was extremely helpful - even when I had to go out to the lobby to take an urgent phone call, he offered to take my plate and keep the food hot for me! I'd go back again, definitely, and have already recommended it to colleagues in the area!