I stayed here with my wife. Whilst the location was good (a decent walk to town in good weather, taxi in bad), I did find the room rather small (especially the bathroom), and not especially well appointed.
The breakfast was good, and the hosts friendly. Ultimately though it was very expensive for what was an average experience. The cost was also not matched by the decor. In luxury B&Bs you would normally find much comfier beds / furnishings, more space, and higher quality (for example not having to stretch the kettle lead to get it on the shelf).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baytree House can be found on a quiet tree-lined avenue amidst the classic Victorian and Edwardian architecture that makes up the spa town Harrogate. All our rooms are en-suite with luxury finishes to enhance your stay. Enjoy an AWARD WINNING breakfast complimentary when booked direct from our website. We are just 5 minutes walk to the Harrogate International Center (HIC) and a 10 minute stroll into the centre of Harrogate. FREE parking and WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Baytree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baytree House Hotel Harrogate
- Baytree House Harrogate, Yorkshire