See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 24, 2015

Me and my family booked for 3 nights got to our cottage very dated needs a good revamp very shabby think duvet covers so we were cold during the night( winter take own duvet) kitchen has everything you need but no oven a daft microwave oven that we couldn't get to work properly. Hot tub was great.. Until we got an abrupt knock on the door the next morning by an unpleasant abrupt man cleaning the hot tub complaining water had gone out of it you would think we had broken isothermal way he was going on. I'm sorry but a hot tub is there to be used not just to sit and not move incase we spill water out of it my little boy was in it having fun. On the morning we got back in the tub the temperature had been turned right down obviously the man had done this and the next day my skin come out in a rash all over my chest my skin is a mess and my niece has come out the same rash obviously to much chlorine had been put in its took me 2 days to get the smell of my skin. Cottages are very over priced £280 for 3 nights rip off... we only ended up staying 2 couldn't wait to get home in a comfortable bed. Pool great and games room good but could do with tables and seats in it so you could take some drinks in and sit and watch your kids play
Views fantastic if your in to walking but if you want fun i suggest you go else where as this is not a place your allowed to have fun..

• Stayed: February 2015
4  Thank dogflex10
Reviewed February 23, 2015

What can I say we arrived at cottages and was shocked at how shabby and out of date these cottages are paint falling of walls shabby rugs and carpets no wifi at all not very comfy beds no bath just shower very small not worth £280 we paid for 3 nights .. We only ended staying 2 nights jacuzzi was good but a very unpleasant man Who should not be in this type of buisness really not worth the money at all

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
8  Thank shorty301
Reviewed February 20, 2015 via mobile

Just had a lovely relaxing 4 night stay at Willow Cottage at Brimham Rocks Cottages
Gorgeous cosy cottage just right for 2 with a spiral staircase leading upto a bedroom with a four poster bed and shower room
Outside in the private garden is the delightful spacious hottub which overlooks the rocks and fields
Perfect after a day's outing and a nice glass of wine
Perfect place to unwind and relax away from it all
Did have wifi but you needed to stand outside the back door to get it!
This is our 5th visit to these cottages and won't be our last
X

Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2015

This is a wonderful cottage complex, situated in a fantastic location. We are not countryside enthusiasts, or big walkers- but we found ourselves excited at the prospect of viewing the absolutely beautiful setting of Brimham Rocks.

The cottage itself was great. We found it to be surprisingly very well heated and warm/cosy (unlike some previous cottages we have visited which were damp and poorly heated) which was a huge plus point, especially after a day out in the cold! Nice fresh flowers in the vase and some chocolates greeted us on arrival.
The cottage was well stocked with the little things you most certainly forget to pack, even a tea flask!

I admit i was dubious about the fact that dogs were allowed to stay in the cottages. I expected there to be signs of previous occupants and their animals...even a slight smell, but this was not the case at all! The cottage was extremely clean and all the main areas like bathroom, bedroom and kitchen were well equipped with modern appliances, that were clean and not grotty. A nice bath, nice beds with good bedding and i was very pleased to see leatherette sofas that were wipeable.

To be picky, the decor of our cottage was the only thing that let it down. It was a little dated with random pictures on the walls.

The pool and communal hot tub were a huge bonus. They were very well kept and maintained; an absolute pleasure to enjoy. Only downside is the hot tub only accommodates 4 which left some of our party a little left out.

All in all we had a great experience. I am very hard to please and i have to say the main things like cleanliness, comfort and ease of Brigham Rock Cottages was definitely up to scratch and i would definitely recommend it to anyone i speak to.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank J K
Reviewed February 2, 2015 via mobile

We loved this place! It was really cosy and comfortable with everything we needed. Hot tub was amazing! Spent a lot of time in the pool and games room too. Views over the fields towards brimham rocks were stunning, perfect in the hot tub on an early morning and early evening-very romantic!
Will deffinately return.x