“Just opposite the Harrogate Exhibition Centre”
Review of The Lawrance

and 1 more site!
The Lawrance
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Had the apartments recommended to me and we were not disappointed

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Myself and two friends stayed at the 2 bedroom apartment overnight as we were in Harrogate for a concert.
From the moment we arrived we were greeted and shown to our apartment which was spectacular and had everything we needed and much much more. The staff were very friendly and could not do enough for us, we felt very spoilt.

The apartment was modern, spacious and spotlessly clean, wish we could have stayed longer to explore Harrogate further.

I would not hesitate to recommend this luxury venue , and if I visit the area again will definitely stay again.

A special thank you to the wonderful staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I booked these apartments as part of a surprise trip to Harrogate for my boyfriend. Compared to the price of some of the hotels they were fantastic value and in a brilliant location; a short stroll away from Bettys and the Baths and on the doorstep of the shops.

The apartment was modern, spacious and clean and there were nice touches such as fresh coffee and milk in the fridge.

The bed was one of the comfiest I have stayed in and we felt much more at home in an apartment having a lounge area and kitchen- would be a great place to stay for people on business.

I would highly recommend these apartments; we will be returning to Harrogate in the future and will definitely stay here again. I would recommend the breakfast hamper too!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed November 7, 2011

My daughter was married in Harrogate on Saturday and about a year ago I approached Diane at the Lawrance enquiring about renting some apartments for family and friends to stay in. From the moment I made my enquiry I was treated with such courtesy, nothing was too much trouble, no small detail was left unresolved. We hired 10 apartments, all of which were of such a high standard. The fittings, decor and appliances top of the range in all aspects. The location of the 2 sites was perfect for our stay and every member of our party thanked me for organising their accommodation. They stated how much better it had been than staying in an hotel and was in fact on a par with any luxury boutique hotel they had ever stayed in. Can not rate the Lawrance highly enough.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the York Road apartments, it had wonderful high ceilings, the lighting was very...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2011

we stayed for a week-end to celebrate my 50th birthday the week-end 1 october we had 3 apartments in Duchy House.
OMG these apartment are just gorgeous , have everything you could ask for and more.
only 10 minute walk down hill into town centre.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Great accomadation, great location, will defiantly revisit

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We booked out two apartments for a large group of us and this worked really well. The large apartment at the front of the building offered a beautiful open plan kitchen & living room with a separate dining room - this was perfect as a place for us to all get together and was a luxury not usually available with a hotel. The decor is stunning and we were all really pleased with the comfy beds, large showers and kitchens that were stocked with milk, tea, coffee and bottled water. The only problem was a lack of light. Many bulbs were out and we struggled to see in the evening which was annoying when getting ready. We ended up using our compact mirrors near the window in order to see!! We also had no hot water on arrival and it took us a while to figure out how to sort this. These niggles aside the location is ideal and a simple five minute walk to the shops. It would be the ideal choice for a longer stay and I noticed amenities such as a washing machine, ironing board etc. Parking is also great. This location has certainly been renovated to be at it's best and I would recommend it

• Stayed: July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrogate
Crowne Plaza Harrogate
The Lawrance York
#12 of 58 in York
Harrogate Boutique Apartments
Harrogate Lifestyle Apartments

Been to The Lawrance? Share your experiences!