“Always a good time!”

Order Online
Ranked #86 of 401 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Your ticket to celebrating life the Latin American way with authentic Latin American food, cocktails & hospitality
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I visit las iguanas regularly and every time it excels my expectation. On this occasion it was my partners birthday, the staff made an effort to make him feel special through the free cocktail and birthday cake. As usual the staff were friendly, attentive and full of life. Every time I visit the atmosphere is fun and upbeat.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (396)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Really enjoyed as I always do when I visit! Staff are friendly and David always looks after us well! We got told to download the app and got a free cocktail :) thanks David!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

When it finally came, not very hot and tasteless, it used to be great, not sure what was going on in the kitchen, will not go again

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Bland, cold, tasteless and expensive. Can see why it is always empty. Used to be really nice so I gave it a third chance but appears to be getting worse each time. Service is ok but the change of menu along with there being constantly out of key ingredients has made it so poor.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

A new experience for us, but one we would repeat. Some very interesting dishes, well presented and very tasty