“Would definitely recommend”

Ranked #11 of 446 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Quantro Restaurant is an International Restaurant,situated in the heart of Harrogate,serving traditional to modern classic dishes,using local produce.Quantro is an independant restaurant.
north yorkshire
“Would definitely recommend”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I visited "early doors" prior to going to a concert at the Royal Hall, We booked a table from 6pm which meant we were able to choose from the "early bird" menu which is available 6-7pm on Saturday nights. A choice of 2 courses was £13.95 or 3 courses for £15.95. There was a choice of only 3 starters and 3 desserts, and 4 choices for main course. The choices were good - we chose pork meatballs and mackerel terrine for starters and both were excellent, For main course we both enjoyed the chicken breast and for dessert the Rhubarb & Vanillla Cheescake was gorgeous! There was a good selection of wines to choose from and the service was very friendly and attentative without being overpowering. I was a little disappointed that they automatically add a 10% service charge to the bill. I don't mind tipping and would have done so anyway but I feel it should be by choice and not added to the bill. However, this did not detract from an excellent meal in a nice setting with good service and i would definitely recommend and will go again,

• Visited March 2013

“Convivial evening”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We took a table of six on Saturday night. Had to book well in advance but worth the wait. Our table was ready for us when we arrived at 8.15pm and we were made very welcome on arrival. The restaurant was full and made for a great atmosphere. We all ate from the a la carte menu and nobody was disappointed with their choice which included scallops, spring rolls, salmon, sea bass and duck. The restaurant were particularly helpful in that one of our group has an intolerance to gluten. They were able to produce the same menu but highlighting the ingredients which meant that an informed choice could be made from a full menu. All the food is prepared to order so don't expect your food to arrive quickly. The time we had to wait for each course was definitely bordering on being too long, but this did not detract from a lovely evening. Thoroughly recommend Quantro as an alternative to the usual haunts in Harrogate.

Reading
“Amazing quality at a bargain price”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I ate from the early menu. Food was fantastic. Mackerel terrine and salmon with cockle risotto. Incredible price of £13.95 - an extra 2.50 would have got me the choice of 3 desserts that sounded fabulous. Would recommend without hesitation.

Yorkshire
“Fantastic food, location and service”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Ate with this restaurant last week with some friends and was genuinely impressed with this restaurant's location, food and service. What's more it was very good value for money. 3 course meal of high quality food, 2 drinks including service, £22. It was evident the chef cared about the food he served, the staff were attentive and friendly and the space was modern and fresh.
Only minor points were that the menu was a tad 'busy'/confusing with a bit too much information and the sauce on my pigeon I had for my main course was a bit overwhelming but other that that I was very impressed and would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
Harrogate
“Amazing lunch-time value for great food”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I met my cousin here for lunch, and it was her first visit to Quantro. As ever the welcome was warm and all the staff were very efficient and friendly. We both ate off the Winter Lunch Offer menu which was amazing value for money and the food was delicious. It was a pleasure to spend a relaxing couple of hours in lovely surroundings. We'll be back!

• Visited February 2013