“Fantastic experience ”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydiving and Parachute jumps organised by the top UK Skydiving company. UK Parachuting has over 40 years history and is the oldest civilian parachute centre in the UK. Come and see for your self the views over Peterborough from 13'000 feet.
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

My wife bought a skydive for a Christmas present. When we arrived she told me had also paid for it to be filmed.
I'm glad she did as it is a good memory of the jump.
Booking in was easy as I ensured all the paperwork was completed before arrival. I also paid to jump from 10,000 feet. I was allocated Radek as my dive instructor. He was very good and helped to make me feel confident.
Before the jump my fellow jumpers and I were given instructions of what we need to do before the jump and during the jump and how to land.
Radek and the person filming the event made me feel at ease during the flight and when leaving the plane.
Video was taken until the parachute deployed.
On the way down I was given the toggles to steer the canopy.
At one point we went round in circles and I nearly lost my breakfast.
Landing was very gentle.
The video arrived by wetransfer the same evening and is a good watch.
All in all a wonderful experience and I would do it again.

Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Hi, thanks for your time to review. Glad to hear that you had a great experience with us here at UK Parachuting i will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

All reviews
"raise money"
in 5 reviews
"life changing experience"
in 3 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"sky diving"
"lovely guy"
"million times"
"adrenaline rush"

Reviewed June 29, 2018

The venue was easy to find. On arrival the process for booking in was well organised. The trainer was clear and approachable. It was a beautiful day when we took off. the whole experience was amazing. My tandem partner inspired complete confidence. The video arrived the following day as promised. Everyone is very impressed with the pictures. Only small criticism is the loud music over the speech in the plane. I would caution that the jolt as the parachute opens is quite painful. I felt quite nauseous after this point, but this is my problem with air sickness. I would recommend this company wholeheartedly.

Hi Ann, thanks for your review and feedback. glad to hear that you had a good time with us and the team looked after you. I will also look into the deployment issue that you experienced.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

The experience of skydiving was amazing, after not so good. The landing was fast and unfortunately landed with my leg underneath myself and instructor. When doing a skydive it is one of the many risks you take and I happily did so, however although I walked away limping thinking it was a sprain it was later x-rayed and confirmed broken.

Once confirmation of brake I then proceeded to report to uk parachuting via phone. My jump was on the 10th June, first call made the 12th, further 2 calls made and finally spoke to someone on the 23rd June to report accident. Also during this time I had been waiting for delivery of my video and photos that I had paid for at a cost of £135.

I am now happy the accident is reported, however I am still waiting for the usb that I was advised would be sent via special delivery to be with be by 26th June!!!!

I emailed over 24 hours ago asking for the reference number so I can chase Royal Mail and have heard nothing back.

To say I am disappointed is an under statement. Hundreds have been paid for this experience and I am now left wondering why did I bother.

1  Thank teapot2018

Hi, thanks for your time to review and your feedback as its very important to us. We are sorry to hear about your issues with the camera package i hope this has now been rectified?

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Just leaving a review to say how impressed I was from start to finish around the quality of service we received when my wife, Emma, jumped with you guys on 23rd June. We arrived and were greeted by friendly and helpful staff who ensured everything was correct and chatted to us and made sure we were both at ease. The skydive itself was brilliantly run from ensuring Emma was where she needed to be to getting her back to the registration point. We received her video the following day and it was all so superbly run.
Very very impressed and would recommend you as a company to anyone crazy enough to want to do this. Thanks for making my wife's 30th start in the best way!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Hi Allan, thanks for the review and feedback. Glad to hear that the team looked after you i will pass on your kind words.