Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
A must do

Great location, fantastic experience and I would recommend Sibson to anyone who wants to try this... read more

Reviewed October 26, 2020
Marc C
Hockley, United Kingdom
Try it as you never know what experience you will miss out on it you don’t

It is definitely once in a life time experience if you are able to give it ago you won’t regret it... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2020
elizajehanehutton
Sheffield, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Peterborough
from $100.77
More Info
from $52.93
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience parachute jump free fall raise money best experiences of my life once in a lifetime high winds instructor matt safety briefing birthday present adrenaline rush bucket list staff were amazing explained everything couldn t on arrival
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2018

The venue was easy to find. On arrival the process for booking in was well organised. The trainer was clear and approachable. It was a beautiful day when we took off. the whole experience was amazing. My tandem partner inspired complete confidence. The video arrived the following day as promised. Everyone is very impressed with the pictures. Only small criticism is the loud music over the speech in the plane. I would caution that the jolt as the parachute opens is quite painful. I felt quite nauseous after this point, but this is my problem with air sickness. I would recommend this company wholeheartedly.

Date of experience: June 2018
Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Hi Ann, thanks for your review and feedback. glad to hear that you had a good time with us and the team looked after you. I will also look into the deployment issue that you experienced.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

The experience of skydiving was amazing, after not so good. The landing was fast and unfortunately landed with my leg underneath myself and instructor. When doing a skydive it is one of the many risks you take and I happily did so, however although I walked away limping thinking it was a sprain it was later x-rayed and confirmed broken.

Once confirmation of brake I then proceeded to report to uk parachuting via phone. My jump was on the 10th June, first call made the 12th, further 2 calls made and finally spoke to someone on the 23rd June to report accident. Also during this time I had been waiting for delivery of my video and photos that I had paid for at a cost of £135.

I am now happy the accident is reported, however I am still waiting for the usb that I was advised would be sent via special delivery to be with be by 26th June!!!!

I emailed over 24 hours ago asking for the reference number so I can chase Royal Mail and have heard nothing back.

To say I am disappointed is an under statement. Hundreds have been paid for this experience and I am now left wondering why did I bother.

2  Thank teapot2018

Hi, thanks for your time to review and your feedback as its very important to us. We are sorry to hear about your issues with the camera package i hope this has now been rectified?

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Just leaving a review to say how impressed I was from start to finish around the quality of service we received when my wife, Emma, jumped with you guys on 23rd June. We arrived and were greeted by friendly and helpful staff who ensured everything was correct and chatted to us and made sure we were both at ease. The skydive itself was brilliantly run from ensuring Emma was where she needed to be to getting her back to the registration point. We received her video the following day and it was all so superbly run.
Very very impressed and would recommend you as a company to anyone crazy enough to want to do this. Thanks for making my wife's 30th start in the best way!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Hi Allan, thanks for the review and feedback. Glad to hear that the team looked after you i will pass on your kind words.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Well organised! Beautiful set up.
Friendly staff who all made my girls feel comfortable and had a laugh with them. They came away inspired and wanting to become instructors! So everyone clearly made a big impact on them.
Thank you so much!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Kelly, glad to hear that you had a good time and the team looked after you. Look forward to seeing you in the skies very soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Had a brilliant experience! Staff were friendly and reassuring! Would highly recommend. Would get the video too was perfect to show the family

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Harriet, thanks for the review. Glad to hear that you had a great time with us please feel free to pop back and see us again soon.