“Never fails to satisfy.......”
Review of The Brewery Tap

The Brewery Tap
Reserve with OpenTable
The Brewery Tap is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 445 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

On a packed Saturday afternoon, I decided to head to the Brewery Tap in search of sustenance as everything else in town was full up. It'd been a few years since I'd been in for some food but had always had a good experience.
Thai food and real ale may seem like a strange mix but it works for me and on this occasion, I was met by a very enthusiastic barman who edged me towards a plum stout. I then ordered some food - beef in noodles basically, but it had a much more exotic Thai name. Hot food, quick service (with a smile) and all for £7.25 (not including the beer). I couldn't understand why it was so devoid of customers and why everybody else in town that day was queuing up waiting for seats at burger and pizza parlours. More fool them!

There are newer reviews for The Brewery Tap

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I love brew pubs and always try the local fare. This is a nice open brew pub with many taps and fresh new choices. Tried the IPA and it was too weak, got another ale and it was fine.
I also like Thai. Got the Phas Thai and egg rice. £12 with the beer. Good value.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I loved this place when I lived in Peterborough so much so that my friends were sick of me suggesting we go there. Food was always delicious. The good thing about the whole place is that you could go in by yourself, get a coffee and wait for friends without feeling remotely uncomfortable.

Would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Lovely thai food - we got a set meal for 4 and it was very filing.

Cocktails are lovely and nice ales on tap too.

Would say that the drinks service was very slack upstairs, had to repeatedly ask them for drinks. Otherwise very good and would go again,

1  Thank elainegel3
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Can't fault the place...whether its buzzing with people and music....or whether its quiet and chilled this unique place never fails to deliver...some of the most friendly laid back staff I've ever come across...fantastic food...and these guys can knock up some pretty tasty cocktails... so a good all rounder... I don't think you'll be disappointed :-)