“A stonking good time!”
Review of Teamworks Karting Peterborough - CLOSED

Teamworks Karting Peterborough
More attraction details
Owner description: State-of-the-art indoor karting in Peterborough. Open 7 days. Free on-site parking. Corporate events, private events & children (over 10). Events for 1 - 100 drivers. Online booking.
Norfolk
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A stonking good time!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

some friends were coming to visit and we fancied doing something different. We've been once before and although our first experience was let down by a surly receptionist and a poor booking experience we did enjoy the actual karting so suggested this to our friends.

We found a 2 for 1 voucher which made the visit excellent value for money.

I called the central booking line and it was closed, however after hanging up I got a text on my mobile saying they'd call me back the next day, which they did. I was impressed and when they called back I made a booking and mentioned the vouchers.

The agent on the phone took my booking and advised me to bring the vouchers on the day for validation which I duly did.

When we arrived at the venue we were greeted and presented our vouchers. The process was clearly explained by the lad on reception and we got changed. The briefing was thorough and we were let loose on the track.

There were 4 of us and 2 other lads. The marshals asked if we wanted to race as a "6" or a "4" and "2" which was nice.

The karting was great fun, and the marshaling is relaxed but professional. They don't mind you "giving it some" to see if you can get a better time and one of them even went out on the track with the party of 2 to give them another person to chase :)

All in all a great visit and we'll definitely be back!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank spongmonkey

Peterborough, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sunday afternoon fun”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had a mixed group of friends with differing experience of karting, we were looked after very well and everyone really found it exciting and fun,with different winners in each race...

Visited January 2013
1 Thank James N
Peterborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Brilliant fun”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went karting for our Christmas party, it was something different from the norm and we all had brilliant fun. The guys there are really helpful and being a shocking driver I found them really encouraging - the best value for money and such a good laugh

Visited December 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good time racing”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was a bit unsure when i saw the carts where electric but they turned out to be quite quick and pretty responsive and that the staff where very helpful and quick about sorting things out. I would recommend this indoor alternative to petrol carts

1 Thank dave the shag
Bedale, United Kingdom
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“brilliant fun, value for money, fast karts would recomend”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Have never been karting on electric karts but they were really quick especially on acceleration. Took my 8 year old as well who had a brill time. They can control your speed but dont bother unless your driving like an idiot, we had them sliding all over and they didn't slow us down. Good value for money as well

Visited December 2012