“Rob Preston's GP”
Review of Teamworks Karting Peterborough - CLOSED

Teamworks Karting Peterborough
More attraction details
Owner description: State-of-the-art indoor karting in Peterborough. Open 7 days. Free on-site parking. Corporate events, private events & children (over 10). Events for 1 - 100 drivers. Online booking.
Peterborough, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rob Preston's GP”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great!!. Friendly staff, clear and concise briefing. Very well organise, it went like clockwork. No waiting around. Good equipment. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and I came 20th out of 26. Our group were aged from late 20s to me at 66 and everyone had a good time. Fantastic. Well done Teamwork.

Visited August 2012

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Most fantastic hen do ever !!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

What a total blast, fantastic fun ........ Thank you to all the staff for a totally fun filled well organised and friendly session dealing with a load of hens!!!!! I think I speak for all of our group, we had a brilliant time!!!!! We have suggested for their first anniversary we would love to come back ( hope they have taken this on board :), as we all loved it. No kids at this session just a load of really game fun loving ladies up for a laugh :).

Once again thank you to you all, we had a fab time.

Hope you get some more hen do bookings, the adrenalin rush was fab!!!!!

Visited July 2012
Whittlesey, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“experience let down by admin”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Primarily this was a great experience as far as the karting went. Kids enjoyed it & the physical running of the sessions was well organised although running over 30 minutes behind schedule. Unfortunatly the experience was soured by poor administration & attitude of one of the staff, called Gemma.
We booked over the phone as we had a 2 for 1 voucher from vouchercloud & the website booking did not accept the voucher number. We were a party of 4, so I paid full price (a couple of quid more expensive than on website) for 2. I offerd the voucher number, but the cenral booking operator (Josh) said just show it at the venue.
Arriving for the last session of a saturday evening with excited kids at the venue, we were told that more than one voucher was required - the voucher did not make this explicit, nor was this mentioned at the time of booking. Gemma's attitude was that I was stupid & it was obvious more than one voucher was required,but I pointed out that most vouchers we use from such websites specify if there is a restriction,e.g.2 for 1 to a miximum of 10. I asked if we could use their phone to speak to the central booking operator & were told no. I asked if we could use their computer to download another voucher, which after all were free & there were plenty still available. We were told no, they didn't have internet access & it was our responsibility to get the right vouchers. We tried the voucher cloud website from our smartphones, but the signal at this venue was poor & we failed to achieve a connection. I asked for a manager & there was none available. Eventually Gemma phoned 'someone' who confirmed there was no note on our booking, so without a further voucher only 3 of us could race.
We did, whilst the 4th member had to stand & watch. Despite what had happened, those who raced really enjoyed the event.
On the Monday morning I phoned the central booking number to complain. I got a different person as Josh was not available. He apologised & re-taking my e-mail address agreed to pass to a manager to contact me. Guess what? No contact. Very dissapointing customer service.

Overall, great racing experience, but this business is so let down by staff attitude & lack of valuing the customer.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Andypandy141
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was great,enjoyable and a excellent value for money well done teamworks

Corby, England, United Kingdom
“fantastic karting track”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

teamworks karting is great day out for any family,you get to have a 30min session with breaks also. Normally you are on the track for around 7 and a half minutes and have a break while others go on the track.booked at 10am and was racing by 12am.
was my sons first real pro cart and he loved it.defo be going bk for more,big thumbs up to the staff.they where very helpfull and polite very well organised venue.

Visited June 2012