“Rubbish”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

It' was my first time to restaurant but not up to standard seekh kebab was smelly roast have no taste it's jst waste of money

Reviewed February 16, 2013

First impressions are not good from the outside,but as soon as you step inside you are greeted by friendly staff and a clean bright restaraunt.Food,service and prices are great.

2  Thank sarah g
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I thought the food options were great, they even had my favourite items of peshweri naan bread and mango lassi. I thought that it was very reasonable in price. However, there was a group of teenagers making a lot of noise and drinking bottles of vodka near us (it was a Saturday night). Service is good.

1  Thank waypengchok
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Staff very pleasant, mostly the food is very nice, love that we can take our own drinks. free parking, clean and comfortable

1  Thank Tracy271
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband two sons and I travelled to hockingham for a experience drive. Went shopping to Peterborough and then to this fantastic restaurant. I can not fault the food cleanliness or friendliness in the restaurant. You can take your own drinks. A long way to go back but if I am ever in the area will go back again. 100% positive. Thanks for great meal

4  Thank familyof4Suffolk