“New years eve”
Review of The Banyan Tree

The Banyan Tree
Ranked #12 of 457 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had a meal here with my father and was great. We ordered from a set menu which was £25 each which was great value as included a nice selection of starters and mains. I have eaten here previously but not for over a year the place is still quality. Very friendly and polite staff ,The food was excellent . Still by far one of the best places in Peterborough .

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Good quality food and an original menu. Service was reasonably friendly and quick. Would visit again if I was in the area.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I when to this this restaurant on my Birthday, We had a set menu meal, The food was execellent as was the services provided by the waiters. Nice new restuarant with good amtposhere.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I enjoy eating out locally and have tried a number of the Indan restaurants in Peterborough, that said, the one I return to regularly is The Banyan Tree as the food above all is very good each time. Sadly, I can't say that of any other Indian restaurant in Peterborough irrespective of their decor or service. To me eating out should be exactly that and the food should be the focus for the establishment. The Banyan Tree has it exactly right, great food, great service and a nice chilled environment, only very occasionally upset by noisy Peterborians, the girls are the worst, but that's a sign of the times and nothing to do with restaurant. Having lived a number of years in Birmingham, I can honestly say that The Banyan Tree competes well at the top level with those that the Curry Capital has to offer.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Had a meal last night with 3 friends. We sat upstairs it was a bit noisy with the Christmas Parties but we didn't mind! Food was very tasty and very spicy! The food was very fresh and the service was good, only downside was the air con blowing cold air all evening. Would definitely go back again.