“Excellent as always”

Angel Spice Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 421 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I struggle to agree with anything about the last two reviews like others on here ive been going to this Indian for nearly two years and i cant fault it, the waiters are always friendly and we have not had a bad meal yet. I never thought any place could better my ex local in Essex but this sure does.
Well worth visiting on a Tuesday with their Tuesday deal, starters and main meals and extras for a tenner, well worth the money, i suppose my only complaint would be not much choice sometimes in the buffets.

• Visited December 2012

• Polish first
“Not good!! Probably 1 if the worst ive had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We visited because of its good review, and on arrival all looked good as the outside of the building looks very nice and on entering the interior is also very good but then u sit down and it all goes wrong the waiters are rude unatentive and smelled of b.o. The food was so below standard it was laughable, the best part of my meal was the rice (how bad is that)and to top the rudeness off the waiter stood over the table as we counted the money for the bill! I would recommend steering clear of this establishment

1 Thank dave the shag
“Something truly special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Fantastic service,warm comfortable atmosphere and simply the best curries around.This is one place that every true curry lover must not go without visiting

Ascot, United Kingdom
“Excellent and very welcoming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We dropped by on the way to Peterborough after finding the restaurant on Google by chance. We arrived and found the place shut but a quick tap on the window we were greeted by a smiling face.
We only wanted a couple of Chilli nan sandwiches but it was no problem and as we had to wait for them to be made especially we had a pleasant chat with the staff as they cleaned the restaurant ready for the evening service.
The sandwiches were delicious and we left happy and satisfied. I f you are ever an the A1 near Peterborough the n don't hesitate to detour to Stilton and sample the Angel Spice..

• Visited November 2012
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great value””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

The food at the angel spice is excellent. I had visited on a tuesday evening with friends and we didnt have a reservation. The waiter took us to our table and was really attentive with the service through out our meal. We all chose a starter main and rice and nan bread.then shared the side dish. My starter of Angel special mix was really delicious and the bangladesi Fish curry was excellent, its probably the best curry I have had. My friends all enjoyed their meals and we would all deffinatley return.

Visited 30.10.2012