“helpfull”

Premier Inn Peterborough North Hotel
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Peterborough
Reviewed April 22, 2014

this was the first time we had stayed in a premier in but it was lovely staff was very helpful .in the food part it was fab food was very good and the staff there was very nice thank you we will be coming back very soon

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have used the Premier Inn at Norman Cross for 11 years but, as my family have moved house, I booked this one for the first time. Peterborough North is in the suburbs of the city so the location is less attractive than Norman Cross. It is, in fact, in the car park of a pub/resturaunt called the Paul Pry however, there is a Morrisons supermarket and filling station just across the road and a shopping centre 400 yards away. The Fittings and decorof Peterborough North are new and modern and up to the usual Premier Inn standard. Our room was very clean and comfortable with all that is needed for a short stay. We had flat-screen tv, hospitality tray, ample towels, etc. Despite being so close to the pub, the noise level is very low and we were not disturbed. Meals are served in the Paul Pry but we didn't use this facility as we were visiting relaives nearby and dined with them. The staff at this Inn were all extremely friendly and helpful. Whilst not in the most attractive suroundings, Peterborough North does offer very comfortable accomodation at a very reasonable price. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2014

the surroundings was clean and tidy, The room was bright and fresh, The furnishings were of good quality. I had a comfortable sleep.. The receptionist was helpful and willing to answer questions. Breakfast was enjoyable

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I needed to stay at Peterborough overnight prior to travelling north. I opted to stay here as it was outside the city and on the north side. My only complaint (ref the but ......) I found it difficult to find. In one direction, the sign is as clear as anything but in the other direction it was less so. I ended up going round and round a bit (even using google maps). That said, the Receptionist was excellent - very helpful and friendly. My room was spacious and the bed comfortable. I had a good night's sleep. They still use keys and face to face registration -great.
The pub next door was pleasant and I had a reasonable evening meal. That said the staff were, again, very helpful and friendly. I didn't take the breakfast option as I felt it was a tad expensive.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was a one night stay, check in was great, and we were soon in a double room. Standard Premier Inn décor, all clean and tidy though. The bed as ever was really comfy. The bin was underneath the tea making shelf which is where it should be, so often a detail over looked.
The two minor comments relate to a noisier than usual bathroom fan and the window took a little effort to close.
We had breakfast in the Paul Pry pub next door; fresh cooked and tasty.
We required little interaction with staff; those we met were friendly and efficient. External noise not a problem, and car parking was easy. Would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Welcoming staff, comfy bed, and a quiet room- really all that you need for a rest. The pub where you eat has a very interesting mixed client base, and the breakfast was well cooked. My only moan is tepid coffee in the flasks at breakfast!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed for one night, the welcome was friendly and helpful, the room was good and clean, the bed had a much better mattress than the J16 Premier inn but the pillows seemed to be hard and a bit flat so had to use the pillows from the wardrobe to give a good height and support for my head we only had breakfast at this hotel and it was a bit disappointing Its supposed to be COSTA coffe but as it was being dispensed from flasks I was not convinced and we had to wait quit some time for our order to arrive, If Premier inns could mix the best of the J16 inn and this one it would have been a Great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple