Premier Inn Peterborough North Hotel
Days Inn Peterborough(Peterborough)
$146
$93
Priceline
Premier Inn Peterborough (Hampton) Hotel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
$84
$65
$97
The Pearl Hotel(Peterborough)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewspaul prythe pubretail parkattached restaurantgood nights sleepmain roadevening meal and breakfastrestaurant next doorroom was cleanall you can eatplenty of free parkingvisiting familycooked foodfriendly receptionistbusy roadnight's sleepexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The evening receptionist when I turned up Friday night was great very helpful, logged my wake up call and arranged my taxi for the morning. Then in the morning I went over for brekfast but was just thinking of grabbing something quick like a croissant as was in a rush and the Gentleman in the restaraunt offered to make me a sandwich which I could take with me,, even asked what sort of bread I would like. So grabbed a quick croissant and glass of juice and by the time I stood up he'd brought me out a bacon sandwich wrapped in foil. I was so impressed that he took the time and effort to go that extra step. A very friendly and helful Team. I would not hesitate reccommending anyone to stay here, it's totally worth it!!!.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Lee M, Manager at Premier Inn Peterborough North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay at Peterborough North Premier Inn. I have passed over your comments regarding the great service you received at the restaurant to the manager. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stayed here on a Sunday night. Staff very friendly and polite on reception. Room was lovely, comfortable and clean. This was the first time in a Premier Inn we have not had a good nights sleep. Unfortunately people in a neighbouring room made so much noise we couldn't sleep, it went on for over 3 hours. Premier Inn refunded back our money, didn't know they did this. The Table Table next door served excellent food and we did use the Premier Inn offer on dinner & breakfast. Would stay again, we were just unlucky with the noisy neighbours.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Sorry about the problems you encountered during your recent stay with us at Peterborough North I am happy to see that it was resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Would use this hotel again and other premier inns was very impressed with the location, rooms were clean and the hotel was quiet inside and out. i had no problem parking which is an importabt factor when i choose a hotel. the price was brilliant, no other hotel could beat it and none had as good reviews. Would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2012
Lee M, Manager at Premier Inn Peterborough North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found us to be the best value for money hotel in Peterborough. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed a single night with my wife as attending a Company Christmas Party. The staff were warm and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel was warm, clean and comfortable (the usual Premier Inn Standard) and we had a really lovely evening. There was plenty of car parking spaces available and the location was only five minutes from town. Although we didn't partake of the local pub's cuisine in the evening, we did have the joy of breakfast which was extremely tasty and great value. Set us up nicely for the journey home. I have stayed in several Prfemier Inns around the country and found them all to be very good, however I must commend Peterborough North for their friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that the team made you feel welcome and you enjoyed your stay with us at Peterborough North. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was very impressed by the Premier Inn. The room was spotless and very well appointed for a budget hotel. One minor niggle (and it is minor) was that The shower is situated over the bath, and the only soap dispenser was situated in such a way that it was convenient to use when standing in the shower, but totally in the wrong place when using the bath. A second soap dispenser would really help.

The food in the adjoining pub is variable. The breakfast is excellent and in the evening the main courses and puddings were good for the price, but the starters (one night I had breaded mushrooms that were so hard I could not get my fork into them, the second night I had calamari burned to a crisp) were almost inedible.

All in all though, for what it is it is a perfectly acceptable hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Peterborough North. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Also thank you for commenting on the soap dispenser, as this had never been brought to our attention prior to your comments. We hope to see you again