“Great Curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Royal Spice - CLOSED

Royal Spice
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Great Curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Excellent quality curry, we go for a set menu for 2 which is more than enough! service is excellent, staff are friendly and helpful. We will be back as always.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Cliveyboy224

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a shame!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Just had a long over due visit to my once favourite Indian, but came out very disappointed. Staff were not the usual friendly staff. No smiles today!
Dinner was served promptly. We were not asked how our food was. When I said I was not happy with my bland curry, I was not asked why or given an apology. It was just taken away.
I was very disappointed with my visit and won't hurry back.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Emma D
“Lots of menu choices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Friendly staff, warm and inviting restaurant with lots of menu choice
Centrally located so easily accessible

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kim1807
Huddersfield
“Excellent curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

The food at the Royal Spice was excellent. If you like a good curry and a couple of Cobra beers get to the Royal Spice

Visited December 2012
2 Thank agadave
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“The best in Peterborough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I am a regular visitor to this restaurant. The food is generally excellent, however the odd occasion it has not come up to its normal standard. This seems to be when its at its most busiest when they struggle to cope with a lot of covers. We tend to go early evening when the restaurant is mostly empty and we have found the food excellent on these occasions. I would recommend the Royal mixed starter which comes on a sizzling iron skillet, the associated onions are a super bonus of flavour. The staff are attentive and happy please. My wife and daughter did not like the wine in there spritzers as it was dry, they happily changed it for a medium dry white wine. We have been going for several years and have tried other Curry establishments in Peterborough area but have either found they don't match up are or are not good value for money. They do have special nights in the week which my daughter raves about.

• Visited December 2012