“Ok Food Poor Service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

As a regular here I've been shocked by the recent service. I am currently sat at my table and have been waiting 40 minutes for my plates to be taken away even after reminding them. It's not even busy and I've had better service when it's been heaving. Not impressed.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed January 22, 2014

went there as a family of 4 on my wedding anniversary. great place welcoming staff and the food was great. our waitress Lisa was very attentive, polite and helpful. enjoyed the atmosphere and daughter and wife as well as my son were all impressed with my choice of restaurant. looking forward to go back again soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Didn't expect it to be busy on a Thursday evening but ended up having to wait 1 hour for my table. Waiting wasn't a problem though - My friend and I were asked to wait in a separate part of the restaurant which had a bar and it was very comfortable.

For starters I had barbeque chicken wings which were okay, however, my friend ordered the fried calamari and it had clearly been fried for too long. I then had a ribeye steak for my main which I found to be a little overdone.

Atmosphere was nice and I would probably be willing to give the food another go. Bill came up to £30 pp and after considering the quality of the food, I believe the price was about right.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

4 of us went to Miller and Carter, Ruislip on a vibrant, busy Saturday night. The service, food, atmosphere was of an excellent standard. Our waiter, Barry was especially attentive. Myself and my friend each had the Porterhouse Steak, medium rare. It was one of the best I've ever had, particularly in the UK. I would highly recommend this restaurant and will return soon

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Terrible service, there was no care or attention on the food it was awful! No taste i wouldn't recommend this place to anyone it's just cheap and nasty .

we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.