“Son's holy communion celebrations”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Barn Hotel

The Barn Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ruislip
London, United Kingdom
“Son's holy communion celebrations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just had our son's holy communion at the barn... All was perfect, we had sit down meal for 40 plus and kids meal also, staff so friendly and nothing was a problem for them... Food was amazing, lots of it... We had the Windsor suite for the whole day and this had it's own bar so we where left to it...
Fab venue, great service, and staff amazing.....

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank roly15151515
Patrick M, General Manager at The Barn Hotel, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your review and I have passed your comments on to all concerned. We hope to have the opportunity to cater for your next familiy celebration and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for the May Day bank holiday weekend. Absolutely loved it. Was going to stay in one of the safe well known hotels which is just round the corner. So glad I didn't this is a little of a hotel and will be definately staying again. Friendly staff, clean room and good food. Well done.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Tedski50
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and we hope you will return to stay again soon
Northwood, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had my 70th birthday last Wednesday. I Spent the afternoon here with 20 of my girlfriends in the Hawtrys restaurant. The ambience and service at the hotel is outstanding. I'm really pleased I chose this as a venue.
I will certainly be returning and certainly recommend it.
Thank you for a wonderful afternoon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea with us to celebrate your birthday. I have passed your kind comments on to all concerned and we hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future
Warwickshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Only minor complaints but it will stop me staying at the Barn again.

I work in Ruislip regularly and was looking for somewhere to stay 2 or 3 times a week.

I booked through Travel republic as I can never book via the Barn's website. On checkout after paying extra for the breakfast I asked for a receipt. Even though I left my credit card details and paid with this I was refused.

The receptionist refused point blank to give me a receipt and said for this type of bookings we do not give one. So how do I know how much they charged to my credit card for breakfast ? I thought this was illegal in the UK?

Room was ok a bit small nothing special.

Had "kippers" for breakfast - Is this plural ? it was nice but of the singular variety and very small

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and I apologise for any confusion when you checked out. For bookings made and paid for via third parties such as Travel Republic, we are unable to give a receipt as we are not contractually allowed to disclose the rates that they pay to the hotel. For any items ordered direct form the hotel, such as the breakfast supplement, we would of course give a receipt.

If it was the breakfast receipt that you require, please get in contact with us and we will be happy to organise one for you.
The Villages, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff went out of their way to be helpful. Our room, was a private apartment. The tube (subway) is right next to the hotel, we used this many times to get into London. About 20 miutes from to Heathrow airport.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the 1st floor, so we didn't have to carry our lugguage up the stairs.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Judy D
Patrick M, General Manager at The Barn Hotel, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I was pleased to learn from your review that you enjoyed your stay at the Barn Hotel. As you state in your review the hotel's location makes it an ideal venue being so close to the Metropolitan & Piccadilly Line with central London only 40 minutes away, Heathrow Airport only 7 miles and the M40/M25 junctions ten minutes away.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future
m
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on my wedding night my partner stayed evening before & we loved it that much we even stayed an extra night. We had a room in Deans Lodge was lovely, comfy bed massive bathroom with large jacuzzi bath and large shower. English breakfast was good. Staff were very friendly & helpfull I will definitely stay again & recommend this hotel to friends & family.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Bonz m
Thank you for your review and I have passed your comments on to all the team at the hotel. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our luxury Deane's Lodge rooms and we hope we might have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your Anniversary
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had a family lunch organised at the Barn Hotel and I never been at the barn hotel even though we are very local. I must the function was very well organised by the banqueting manager and she did accommodate all our requests till the last minute. The food was amazing with excellent service. Very friendly staff. We all had a good time and will definitely recommend the barn hotel for any family function.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jenny r
Patrick M, General Manager at The Barn Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your lunch at the hotel. I was delighted that you enjoyed the occasion and I have passed your comments on to all concerned. We hope to be able to welcome you and your friends to the hotel again in the not too distant future
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ruislip
Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel
#1 of 1 in Eastcote
Lancaster Hotel and Spa
Lancaster Hotel and Spa
#4 of 6 in Uxbridge

Been to The Barn Hotel? Share your experiences!