“Lovely😀”

Ranked #30 of 108 Restaurants in Ruislip
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We have used Spice for years as our takeaway and as our favourite local Indian restaurant. Tonight I popped in with my daughter for a late night curry on the spur of the moment. Considering it was late we weren't at all rushed and the food and service was as good as ever.

2  Thank superhoopsLondon

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We used to have a takeaway from here on a regular basis but it has not kept up with the competition in terms of price or service so we now use Sid's in eastcote which has both in bucket loads.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great value 'banquet night' with set menu midweek. Interesting dishes mixed in with standard fair but because restaurant was so quiet then all food was wonderfully fresh. Well worth a visit

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We always get our take aways from Spice and they are always great. Went to the restaurant tonight and as usual the food didn't disappoint. Unfortunately a family of 8 came in and had to be seated separately,so the 3 adults and youngest child sat at one table and the other 4 children sat at the table next to us which was 2 tables away from the adults. They were noisy but to be honest if my children were eating pretty much alone with no adult supervision they'd probably be noisy too. The adults were being rude to the staff and couldn't care less what their children were doing. I didn't complain as it wasn't the fault of the restaurant.
The restaurant was very busy and we did feel rushed but when we feel rushed we just take longer so it backfires! As I said top notch food just not such good service and atmosphere tonight.

1  Thank superhoopsLondon
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Nice fresh onions for the poppodoms - did not enjoy my oily onion bhajia that took ages to arrive.
Glad main courses did not take so long - but drinks were constantly offered and more or less ran back to the table - Yes I notice these things.
Hospitable and polite staff, drink after the meal was offered to us all. Nice touch.
Although I will be sticking to my favourite The tennis club in Eastcote. This type of curry is similiar to that of a microwave meal and not the type of authentic indian we prefer.

1  Thank laura w